Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I just got to say

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I love this game so much (Which I am sure we all do )

I love the companions and how each one feels unique compared to another (even if they are crown "clones") and how there personalities make great material for roleplay (Non-Profit of course) scripts.
Another thing I love is how a great game can bring plenty of great people together :D (Like Chrissy and Valkoor and other well known posters along with some not as famous but still great people.)
And the game is so diverse too. It seems simple but as some really deep backstory and character development.
In fact the backstory behind the main companions (Like Mormo/Sarah Steele and others) are very unique experiences. Learning more about a character you like has got to be one of the best experiences in Pirate101.
Not to mention the AMAZING artwork put into this game. The battles are gorgeously animated and even the smaller things look great. Also the battles are just as deep as the companions you fight side by side with. What companion goes great with which companions? Do you go all melee or fight from the backround? Just the little touches that make the battles feel unique. Then there is the story which really captures you. At first your just an orphan escaping the mastermind of the spiral. Then you get caught up in Gunn's gold and recruiting allies and eventually on a treasure hunt to the greatest treasure ever. All while having great times with your crew. The game has even made me want to watch a few Pirate movies like Treasure Planet and The Pirates of the Caribbean. I don't know what to say but keep up the great work and keep the magic coming, Pirate101 is my favorite past time of all time.

Administrator
It is awesome to hear you've caught the spirit of adventure and love the themes of Pirate101, Rachel! I heartily YAR this post!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
I love this game so much (Which I am sure we all do )

I love the companions and how each one feels unique compared to another (even if they are crown "clones") and how there personalities make great material for roleplay (Non-Profit of course) scripts.
Another thing I love is how a great game can bring plenty of great people together :D (Like Chrissy and Valkoor and other well known posters along with some not as famous but still great people.)
And the game is so diverse too. It seems simple but as some really deep backstory and character development.
In fact the backstory behind the main companions (Like Mormo/Sarah Steele and others) are very unique experiences. Learning more about a character you like has got to be one of the best experiences in Pirate101.
Not to mention the AMAZING artwork put into this game. The battles are gorgeously animated and even the smaller things look great. Also the battles are just as deep as the companions you fight side by side with. What companion goes great with which companions? Do you go all melee or fight from the backround? Just the little touches that make the battles feel unique. Then there is the story which really captures you. At first your just an orphan escaping the mastermind of the spiral. Then you get caught up in Gunn's gold and recruiting allies and eventually on a treasure hunt to the greatest treasure ever. All while having great times with your crew. The game has even made me want to watch a few Pirate movies like Treasure Planet and The Pirates of the Caribbean. I don't know what to say but keep up the great work and keep the magic coming, Pirate101 is my favorite past time of all time.
amen sister XD! the artwork is really beautiful, but what i like most of all is the music XD the music is really beautiful, its adventurous(skull island skrimshaw theme), peaceful (mooshu skyway theme), tense(coopers roost main theme) so what i am trying to say is that this game would be missing something without the music, lol and i have a confession to make, i listen to john dreamer on my tablet like all the time XD, and i am learning to play the violin and the trumpet mainly so i can play the el toro theme on the trumpet XD

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The best part is the part where I get in my Mooshu frigate and pretend to be a feared pirate lord from Khotan Skyway, sinking cutthroats and monquistans all over Skull Island Skyway! Of course, it takes a while to quiet down Marquis Perez and... uh... that new privateer monquistan... when I sink a ship.

Also, I'm glad we can say Pokemon ingame. We can't say things like X and Y, though, so talking about them can be hard.