Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I just don't know...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 13, 2010
I am stuck... I have a character in Mooshoo, I have completed quest after quest, and now I have only one quest on the board. It is in the Subota Skyway, but i can not go there, I have not unlocked it yet. I have visited and revisited all available areas and I just can not find what I have missed. I was so frustrated that I abandoned that character for a new one in a different class, but he is almost to Mooshoo. I would hate to have 6 characters all stuck in limbo. Any Ideas? Perhaps missions I may have missed? I just don't know...

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Bambino78 on Dec 12, 2015 wrote:
I am stuck... I have a character in Mooshoo, I have completed quest after quest, and now I have only one quest on the board. It is in the Subota Skyway, but i can not go there, I have not unlocked it yet. I have visited and revisited all available areas and I just can not find what I have missed. I was so frustrated that I abandoned that character for a new one in a different class, but he is almost to Mooshoo. I would hate to have 6 characters all stuck in limbo. Any Ideas? Perhaps missions I may have missed? I just don't know...
Ahoy!

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. Please send an email to support@pirate101.com so that customer support can help you locate where you left off with your main quest.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
wow that sounds like what happened to my friend gabriel too.. yes bonnie is right the support team is amazing when you need help :3 in the meantime.. maybe go visit dragon king(big jade dragon) when my friend went there to turn in main quest it was late and that big green dragon is tall! therefore he didnt see he had a main quest to pick up from him before he left the instance.. hope you get sailing soon! many more adventures wait :3
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The way into Subata, is to defeat General Tso. He then sends you to the Mayor in Hamamitsu, then you get permission to enter Subata. Did you turn in the quest to the Mayor of Hamamitsu?