Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have a idea

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Okay, guys, i just had A GREAT idea: A pirate101 TV show( yes you heard me right)

my reasons why:
1)It would be a GREAT thing to do.
2) it would allow us to wait longer, while Kl does the Updating work.
3) It would bolster the total earnings of KL.

Just to be sure( looks up "pirate101/Wizard101 wikipedia") Gosh Darnit, wikiepidia dosent show the total earnings(*sigh) oh well.

It could have the original voice actors for the characters( egg shen, wing chun..etc)
Also, i think if it was animated like pokemon was( you know, like instead of youtube vids of playing the game, you could animate the tv show.) ]

Also, if it had a catchy theme song like the Sonic X Tv show's theme song( shown below) then that would be perfect for me. Theme song below: (used as example of what i mean.which goes with some law passed that i cant remember)
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, goGotta go fast, gotta go fast,Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster, fasterMovin' at speed of sound (make tracks)I'm the Quickest hedgehog aroundGot ourselves a situation, stuck in a new location,Without any explanation, no time for relaxation!Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't blink, don't think,Just go, go, go, go, g-g-g-g-go, go!N-n-n-n-n-n-naN-n-n-n-n-n-naSonic, he's on the run!Sonic, he's number one!Sonic, he's comin' next,So watch out... For Sonic X!Gotta go fast (Sonic!), gotta go fast (Sonic!),Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster, faster!Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!So... (Sonic) nic... (Sonic) X,Gotta go faster!Gotta go fast!Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster,Sonic X!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
Okay, guys, i just had A GREAT idea: A pirate101 TV show( yes you heard me right)

my reasons why:

Just to be sure( looks up "pirate101/Wizard101 wikipedia") Gosh Darnit, wikiepidia dosent show the total earnings(*sigh) oh well.

It could have the original voice actors for the characters( egg shen, wing chun..etc)
Also, i think if it was animated like pokemon was( you know, like instead of youtube vids of playing the game, you could animate the tv show.) ]

Also, if it had a catchy theme song like the Sonic X Tv show's theme song( shown below) then that would be perfect for me. Theme song below: (used as example of what i mean.which goes with some law passed that i cant remember)
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, goGotta go fast, gotta go fast,Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster, fasterMovin' at speed of sound (make tracks)I'm the Quickest hedgehog aroundGot ourselves a situation, stuck in a new location,Without any explanation, no time for relaxation!Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't blink, don't think,Just go, go, go, go, g-g-g-g-go, go!N-n-n-n-n-n-naN-n-n-n-n-n-naSonic, he's on the run!Sonic, he's number one!Sonic, he's comin' next,So watch out... For Sonic X!Gotta go fast (Sonic!), gotta go fast (Sonic!),Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster, faster!Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!So... (Sonic) nic... (Sonic) X,Gotta go faster!Gotta go fast!Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster,Sonic X!
I'm sure you don't realize the amount of work required for a ( weekly ? ) animated TV show; not to mention the amount of money also required? Not just for actors, artists and script writers but also to buy a time slot?

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
I'm sure you don't realize the amount of work required for a ( weekly ? ) animated TV show; not to mention the amount of money also required? Not just for actors, artists and script writers but also to buy a time slot?
Yes i know anecrombie, however, what if Kl um, did like a sale on crowns and memebership for pirate101/wizard101?then, the most likely out come would be more people would buy it, meaning that Kl could at least try something similar to my idea( right now, a youtube posted version of my idea seems easier and more reliable now)

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
oh, i forgot to meantion, that just a Theme song would be great. Oops

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
pirate crusher on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:

my reasons why:

Hate to rain on your parade man, but, TV is getting obsolete. Well, it IS obsolete. If this ever happened, which I highly doubt it will, it'd be no different than just burning all the money that will be put into this in a bonfire.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Well, I am learning how to draw better. And I am gonna make a pirate101 web cartoon.