Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have 2 things to discuss

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
The 2 things I have to discuss is one Is don't trust players who will exchange your account information for a bundle or max crowns.They will mostly try to take your account and change the user and password.
I saw this happen to someone in scurvy dog hideout and I reported strong Richards strong for asking for account information from someone and claiming to be a Kingsle employe.If they can not show the badge report them immediately.signs to know if you should report them right away first they ask for your account information a Kingsle employe would not take away your account information in exchange for crowns and a bundle.The next sign is that they say their mom or dad work for Kingsle don't believe them.I saw the whole conversation the conversation is like this.Person friends them account person says do you want max crowns and a bundle?the person says sure!well then give me your account information.Then they gave it to them another account not their real account.This is still bad person who gave the info.Don't trust themThe next thing I am going to talk about is why I took an hour of my time writing tips for the hydra and no one even noticed it.romantic rebbe a Irving level65Out.see you in the spiral!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
krokotopia pirate on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
The 2 things I have to discuss is one Is don't trust players who will exchange your account information for a bundle or max crowns.They will mostly try to take your account and change the user and password.
I saw this happen to someone in scurvy dog hideout and I reported strong Richards strong for asking for account information from someone and claiming to be a Kingsle employe.If they can not show the badge report them immediately.signs to know if you should report them right away first they ask for your account information a Kingsle employe would not take away your account information in exchange for crowns and a bundle.The next sign is that they say their mom or dad work for Kingsle don't believe them.I saw the whole conversation the conversation is like this.Person friends them account person says do you want max crowns and a bundle?the person says sure!well then give me your account information.Then they gave it to them another account not their real account.This is still bad person who gave the info.Don't trust themThe next thing I am going to talk about is why I took an hour of my time writing tips for the hydra and no one even noticed it.romantic rebbe a Irving level65Out.see you in the spiral!
Hello krokotopia pirate

That is great advice to give people. It is a shame that there are other players out there that will try to take advantage of fellow pirates. The way the game is set up was meant to be for players to work together, make friends and if so choose, gift and share with those friends. It is appalling that there are people that try to take away from what truly makes Pirate101 a special kind of game. You were right to report the player if that is indeed what was going on. You should be proud of yourself for standing up for doing the right thing.

As for your hydra tips and the time you invested in it with nobody seeming to notice, I know that can be frustrating. I honestly don't believe that other people from the boards tried to shun you on purpose. It possibly could have been a case of bad timing. I have posted items on certain days when tons of other new posts were written. My post got lost in the shuffle somehow due to the amount of new updates and just went unnoticed with no responses. It would be nice if KI had a one time repost option on the boards for situations like this that way you wouldn't have to retype the entire post (I guess you could just copy and paste though, maybe).

I probably would have checked out your tips on Hydra but I have not reached that quest yet. When I get there or perhaps even sooner I will be sure to check them out. I always look forward to receiving good tips, advice and strategies from my fellow pirate friends.

Also, I started a thread called Pirates Helping Pirates (PHP) just for tips and advice and any of your tips would be welcomed and greatly appreciated. Here is a link to the thread https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/pirates-helping-pirates-php-8ad6a41442e64322014301d60c4059bb?reset=1

Hope to see some of your tips on there and good luck in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I echo my pride in you for doing the right thing. Too many are being taken advantage of here and you were the heroine that stepped in and did the right thing to help out. Well done.
As to your Hydra post. I do notice that there are yars to your post. Don't discount the value of a yar. When I yar someone it is saying that I think what they said is good, well written, very helpful to the community or just plain made me giggle. Yars are not given lightly so as I have said before, You are appreciated here and the posts and the yars back me up.
Also, when a post is not commented on, it does not mean that we are disagreeing with it. As Valkoor has said, sometimes things just get lost in the shuffle and folks just don't have time to comment on everything they read. I know I don't comment on each post that i like, If I did I would never have time to play the game. I just have to pick and chose which ones I talk on only based on how long my back pain allows me to sit and do computer stuff. The fact that I don't comment is not because I didn't like it, I just don't have the endurance or time to do each one. I strongly suspect the lack of time is the main factor here. It is not a negative reflection on you. It is just the ripple effect of so many of us having very busy lives. Especially this time of year.
Time does not change caring though. I love all of my Piratey family. x Group Chrissy hug time. X