Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I got them all!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy everybody! I am back with some exciting news! Today, August 25, 2017 marks the day I got my last crowns shop companion, Fin Dorsal. With that being said, I am happy to say that I now have every single crowns shop companion in the game! My crew is prepared to fight Kane and Queen if she threatens to destroy the skyways! Since I now have every single crowns shop companion in the game, I can now focus better on getting the pack companions that I want, especially that Haywire Dragoon who always seems to elude me. Overall, this was a pretty successful companion sale and I thank Kingsisle for making a companion sale happen and allowing me to finish up my crowns shop companion crew. Best of luck to all you fellow pirates out there and I hope to see you guys in the skyways! For now though, I'm gonna grab a drink and head to the tavern to celebrate with my crowns shop companion crew. Do drop a hearty "YAR" for me and my fellow companions!
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 25 Musketeer-in-Training and owner of Haywire Battle Angel, Laarn, and Baar)

Ensign
Aug 26, 2016
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Congratz, mate, to you and your merry ( humongous ) crew!

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy everybody! I am back with some exciting news! Today, August 25, 2017 marks the day I got my last crowns shop companion, Fin Dorsal. With that being said, I am happy to say that I now have every single crowns shop companion in the game! My crew is prepared to fight Kane and Queen if she threatens to destroy the skyways! Since I now have every single crowns shop companion in the game, I can now focus better on getting the pack companions that I want, especially that Haywire Dragoon who always seems to elude me. Overall, this was a pretty successful companion sale and I thank Kingsisle for making a companion sale happen and allowing me to finish up my crowns shop companion crew. Best of luck to all you fellow pirates out there and I hope to see you guys in the skyways! For now though, I'm gonna grab a drink and head to the tavern to celebrate with my crowns shop companion crew. Do drop a hearty "YAR" for me and my fellow companions!
Sincerely,
Sly Brady Silver (Level 25 Musketeer-in-Training and owner of Haywire Battle Angel, Laarn, and Baar)
Wow, congratulations! What a feat!

Hearty "Yar" is dropped, sincerely.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
Congratulations on getting your last companion from the shop! I too have bought all the companions and moved onto pack companions! Lets hope they will keep adding more and more companion to the shop as time goes on so we can keep on collecting and building a marvelous crew!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
Sincerely,
Congrats

Admiral
May 30, 2010
So are they all on the same pirate? I see you have several pirates listed.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
So are they all on the same pirate? I see you have several pirates listed.
No, all my crowns shop companions are not on the same pirate for one simple reason. Some of the crowns shop companions are complete garbage on a certain class, Gortez being a good example here. For example, Gortez would be pretty garbage in the hands of a Musketeer, so I redeemed him on my Buccaneer instead. Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah (Witchdoctor Troggy) would be weak on a Swashbuckler so I redeemed it on my Witchdoctor. I do have all the Crowns Shop companions, but they're not all on one pirate. I redeemed each companion on the class who could make the best use of it. Good question though, I should have made it more clear that my companions aren't all on one pirate.