Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I did it!!!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
I am so excited!! I just finished Mooshu (main quest)! I am even more excited because I never got as interested in other games and never got far in their story lines. Pirate101 has been one of my favorite MMOs! Now I finally get to go to Marleybone!! I am a big side quester so I will go back to Mooshu for that and I need my cat ninja companion!! Thank you so much KI for making a wonderful game!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Grizzley117 on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
I am so excited!! I just finished Mooshu (main quest)! I am even more excited because I never got as interested in other games and never got far in their story lines. Pirate101 has been one of my favorite MMOs! Now I finally get to go to Marleybone!! I am a big side quester so I will go back to Mooshu for that and I need my cat ninja companion!! Thank you so much KI for making a wonderful game!!
Congratulations Well done on all the hard work. Smart you are for getting all the good companions you can into your crew quarters. You are going to need them in the upcoming worlds. Not trying to scare you, just letting you know it just keeps getting more interesting as you go. So glad you love this game too, as do I. The team at KingsIsle are masters and we have so much more fun to look forward to.
*Pays for a round of yum to honor the occasion & orders a plate of Highlander Fox Brownies decorated sweetly with Christmas trees.* Just a word of advice.....You're gonna need the sugar.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations Well done on all the hard work. Smart you are for getting all the good companions you can into your crew quarters. You are going to need them in the upcoming worlds. Not trying to scare you, just letting you know it just keeps getting more interesting as you go. So glad you love this game too, as do I. The team at KingsIsle are masters and we have so much more fun to look forward to.
*Pays for a round of yum to honor the occasion & orders a plate of Highlander Fox Brownies decorated sweetly with Christmas trees.* Just a word of advice.....You're gonna need the sugar.
Thanks Chrissy! Oh, your not scaring me. I can't wait to bash some clockwork heads together and make Kane cry like a little baby! By the way, I love companions. I have every single companion from Skull Island to Mooshu. There are so awesome!! Exactly what you said about KI, they should be proud about what they accomplished through this game. Just look at Ryan's trip to the HQ, they truly are awesome.
*Looks at the brownies and starts drooling then takes some Yum with a hearty cry from the crew. Looks to the crew and personally gives each one a bottle of yum and thanks them for all their hard work.*