Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I completely forgot what last month was! Drats!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Last month was the 10th anniversary of KingsIsle's founding! The exact same company itself that made Wizard101 & Pirate101 got founded 10 years ago before their games were made! I can't believe I've forgotten that time of that month after everything I've enjoyed in their games by far! Drat! I wish I would have commemorated that anniversary. Well, happy belated 10th anniversary of your founding, KingsIsle! I greatly regret not saying so on that last month. I wish we could have celebrated that big moment. Maybe we could have been shown a timeline history on how KingsIsle got founded & how they've come a long way since that time, how their games were made, & what to look forward to in many years to come for KingsIsle. Again, happy belated 10th anniversary KingsIsle!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
Last month was the 10th anniversary of KingsIsle's founding! The exact same company itself that made Wizard101 & Pirate101 got founded 10 years ago before their games were made! I can't believe I've forgotten that time of that month after everything I've enjoyed in their games by far! Drat! I wish I would have commemorated that anniversary. Well, happy belated 10th anniversary of your founding, KingsIsle! I greatly regret not saying so on that last month. I wish we could have celebrated that big moment. Maybe we could have been shown a timeline history on how KingsIsle got founded & how they've come a long way since that time, how their games were made, & what to look forward to in many years to come for KingsIsle. Again, happy belated 10th anniversary KingsIsle!
NICE call Trimond
Happy belated anniversary KingsIsle. You have achieved much and have made the lives of millions of players and posters SO much better. If you made a little money in the process, that is cool with me.......You have sure earned it. Well done and here is to 10 more years. *Holds up a mug o yum to toast the coolest and best gaming company in the biz*

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
wait............ WHAT?! THAT WAS LAST MONTH?!

egg shen is the captain ok?

bonnie anne he's having another freaking missing out

well chrissy has a point happy anniversary kingsisle! you know how to make some epic games!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I would have brought that up last month & they, along with us, would have celebrated it. Although we still miss J. Todd Coleman, wherever he is (he's fine, you know. he's just somewhere else) & what he is up to right now (or, at least, a small hint of what he's recently up to, just to be sure), that I don't know, I think he would at least dropped by to join in on the celebration.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would have brought that up last month & they, along with us, would have celebrated it. Although we still miss J. Todd Coleman, wherever he is (he's fine, you know. he's just somewhere else) & what he is up to right now (or, at least, a small hint of what he's recently up to, just to be sure), that I don't know, I think he would at least dropped by to join in on the celebration.
He is very busy making his next game called Crowfall. Just do a search on it and you can learn all about it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 11, 2015 wrote:
He is very busy making his next game called Crowfall. Just do a search on it and you can learn all about it.
Nice to know. Maybe. I'll keep that in mind. Glad he's doing well. I wish him plenty of luck.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
Happy DECADE and Congratz Kings Isle

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Thanks for sending out kind regards, even though we forgot to celebrate. I wish KingsIsle would have made some new items to commemorate their founding's 10th anniversary. They would be very great anniversary gifts to honor their founding.