Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am still alive!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Gday pirates! it has indeed been a while. I have been very busy. I am currently a senior in highschool and have been doing varsity track and JV cross country as well as a highschool program called young marines. I have been doing a lot of physical training as preparation to enlist in the United States Marine Corps as an infantryman here in a few months. I just wanted to tell you all that i am still very much alive and plan on returning to being active in game and here on the boards as much as possible. Ive missed you all! Semper fi and see you in the skyway. Oorah!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
Gday pirates! it has indeed been a while. I have been very busy. I am currently a senior in highschool and have been doing varsity track and JV cross country as well as a highschool program called young marines. I have been doing a lot of physical training as preparation to enlist in the United States Marine Corps as an infantryman here in a few months. I just wanted to tell you all that i am still very much alive and plan on returning to being active in game and here on the boards as much as possible. Ive missed you all! Semper fi and see you in the skyway. Oorah!
Semper Fidelis, Fearless Robert Spencer! I'm so very proud and happy for you!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 18, 2019 wrote:
Semper Fidelis, Fearless Robert Spencer! I'm so very proud and happy for you!
Thank you anecorbie!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Glad you are! I'm alive too. I discovered that I actually do like to write, and not only on the forums. I was working on a project that turned out to be way longer than it seemed during the first draft. Also, been playing a lot of guitar.
Anyone else want to say they're still alive?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Calamity Finch on Dec 11, 2019 wrote:
Glad you are! I'm alive too. I discovered that I actually do like to write, and not only on the forums. I was working on a project that turned out to be way longer than it seemed during the first draft. Also, been playing a lot of guitar.
Anyone else want to say they're still alive?
I do! I do! I'm still alive! My hopes are still alive! I HOLD ON-!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012