Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Am Planning 2 Christmas Events In Pirate 101

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
For my first Christmas as a Twitch affiliate who streams Pirate 101 I am not planning just 1 Christmas Event in Pirate 101, I am planning 2 Christmas events. I would like feedback on when would be the best time for these events so I can schedule a time that work for everyone (I do not want these events to be on the same weekend).

Below are the 2 events I am planning along with information about them.

Community Christmas Storytelling: For those that like to chat but not battle this event is for you! I wanted to create an event where the community got to share stories with one another and I think this is it! Community Christmas Storytelling is a brand new (hopefully annual) event in Pirate 101 where anyone who shows up gets to talk for as long as 20 minutes about what the holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah) mean to you and share your favorite memories from the Holidays.

Message Boards Christmas Party: I do not know what CdeWinter is planning, but if they do not plan on hosting a message boards Christmas Party then I attend to. Anyone who participates on these message boards is invited to come (but don't worry, people who aren't members or don't participate on these boards are also welcome). This event will feature introductions, house tours, as well as ship tours. This event is the place to meet other pirates who post on these message boards.

Both of these events will be livestreamed on the rrrrzzzz Twitch channel!

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Ohh, now that I'm back I should host a Christmas party, shouldn't I?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
CdeWinter on Dec 2, 2018 wrote:
Ohh, now that I'm back I should host a Christmas party, shouldn't I?
You should. If you want to you can host the Message Boards Christmas Party and I can host the Community Christmas Storytelling. Both events I plan on streaming on the rrrrzzzz Twitch channel!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 1, 2018 wrote:
For my first Christmas as a Twitch affiliate who streams Pirate 101 I am not planning just 1 Christmas Event in Pirate 101, I am planning 2 Christmas events. I would like feedback on when would be the best time for these events so I can schedule a time that work for everyone (I do not want these events to be on the same weekend).

Below are the 2 events I am planning along with information about them.

Community Christmas Storytelling: For those that like to chat but not battle this event is for you! I wanted to create an event where the community got to share stories with one another and I think this is it! Community Christmas Storytelling is a brand new (hopefully annual) event in Pirate 101 where anyone who shows up gets to talk for as long as 20 minutes about what the holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah) mean to you and share your favorite memories from the Holidays.

Message Boards Christmas Party: I do not know what CdeWinter is planning, but if they do not plan on hosting a message boards Christmas Party then I attend to. Anyone who participates on these message boards is invited to come (but don't worry, people who aren't members or don't participate on these boards are also welcome). This event will feature introductions, house tours, as well as ship tours. This event is the place to meet other pirates who post on these message boards.

Both of these events will be livestreamed on the rrrrzzzz Twitch channel!

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.
I am looking at Saturday December 15th at 4 PM for the Community Christmas Storytelling event, would that day and time work for everyone?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
I am looking at Saturday December 15th at 4 PM for the Community Christmas Storytelling event, would that day and time work for everyone?
Due to something that has come up with my family, I am going to have to move this.

I have 2 options and I hope for a quick response on what would work best.

I can put it off 1 or 2 weeks (it would still be on Saturday) or I can host it earlier on December 15th (2 PM would likely be the new time.

PS: I didn't state the meeting place originally, this event would take place in the Party Room (which has 1 only realm).

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
Due to something that has come up with my family, I am going to have to move this.

I have 2 options and I hope for a quick response on what would work best.

I can put it off 1 or 2 weeks (it would still be on Saturday) or I can host it earlier on December 15th (2 PM would likely be the new time.

PS: I didn't state the meeting place originally, this event would take place in the Party Room (which has 1 only realm).
OK would Saturday December 22nd at 4 PM Central in the Party Room work for everyone as the new time for my Community Christmas Storytelling event?