Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Huh *rubs eyes*

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Last night as of when I am typing this, I had a dream about Pirate101.

The dream was me on my low level Musketeer (as in I was actually was her but I can see the on screen options still) and I was doing the Ghost Rat quests. (Even though I am pretty sure she is past that point)
After I beat the boss at the end of the Temple of Fire I got the following items as a drop.

1 Honey Badger pet (He looked like a Honey Badger in some kind of suit that had several badges)
1 sonic musket ( shooty weapon that does 80 damage with 10 range for any level and it grants +10 range. Musketeers only)
1 Flying Turtle Mount (But with no speed boost)
1 Bunnicorn (couldnt train him enough in time to see any talents/powers though)
and 1 Totowlectric (The owl that I have yet to figure out how to get I am guessing.)

o.o the thing is that sometimes I have these dreams that come true later and I do know that the Flying Turtle normal speed mount is dropped somewhere around Skull Island skyway. Perhaps the rest are as well?

Note: I havent played my Musketeer in a while

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
Last night as of when I am typing this, I had a dream about Pirate101.

The dream was me on my low level Musketeer (as in I was actually was her but I can see the on screen options still) and I was doing the Ghost Rat quests. (Even though I am pretty sure she is past that point)
After I beat the boss at the end of the Temple of Fire I got the following items as a drop.

1 Honey Badger pet (He looked like a Honey Badger in some kind of suit that had several badges)
1 sonic musket ( shooty weapon that does 80 damage with 10 range for any level and it grants +10 range. Musketeers only)
1 Flying Turtle Mount (But with no speed boost)
1 Bunnicorn (couldnt train him enough in time to see any talents/powers though)
and 1 Totowlectric (The owl that I have yet to figure out how to get I am guessing.)

o.o the thing is that sometimes I have these dreams that come true later and I do know that the Flying Turtle normal speed mount is dropped somewhere around Skull Island skyway. Perhaps the rest are as well?

Note: I havent played my Musketeer in a while
Sounds like that musketeer is calling to you.