Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How we will beat Kane

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
Love your theory, and its very possible as we don't know where the Golden Mind was sent.
Remember how Kane said he was going to El Dorado to meet "the true creator of my being"? I'm hoping that whatever it was that made the Golden Mind takes one look at Kane and squashes him like a bug! Of course this isn't likely to happen, but I can hope, right?
If only good story writing worked that way... unless he destroys Kane AFTER we pulverize him. Because the powerful people that save you ALWAYS wait till the last moment, when he just got back up. But that's not likely to happen either way. It may even be that the true creator of the golden mind is the final boss. And I will bet my Yum subscription that he is either a giant golden robot or Cthulhu himself (not really. I would never bet my yum subscription!). So that's gonna be a ride on the pain train. Wizards never had to go to El Dorado and fight golden robots... they get to fight spider ladies and some guy that will probably never leave them alone, even after the Darkmoor dungeon...

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
anecorbie on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
It's strange that your suggestion was the actual story that KI writers were going to use; until they had to rewrite and shorten the story line.
You were right and we were wrong! Well speculated!
Poor Able... poor, poor Able... he never got the chance to show the spiral how cool he is!

P.S. Able was the name they were gonna use for the clockwork we build before that idea got scraped.