Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how old is your pirate?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
our pirates seem like 16 to 21 years old at the very best they are somehow athletic

Darling Mark Bristol

Quiet Edward Devereaux

Sarah Ingham

Stormy Alejandro Burke

Golden William Bristol
how old is your pirate?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well my pirate(s) is of the age-- old enough to know better, but still too young to care.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Black Wolf Bowman: 24
Dashing Seamus Bowman:21
Gruesome Sergio Bowman:20
India Bowman:18
Loyal Zane Bowman:14

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Well my pirate(s) is of the age-- old enough to know better, but still too young to care.
Hehehe, same with all of mine. But really...

Misty Jackson- 15 years old

Kestrel Hawkins- around 14-ish

Brynn Laveer- almost 14

Holly Nightingale- 13 years, 2 months, and 5 days

Lucas Ironside- a little over 14

I don't like putting a specific age on them (except for Holly ) since it tends to slide around a bit as I'm writing fan fiction (still haven't gotten around to submitting it...) or even just playing the game. I think as you go on in the game the clothing style matures a little bit and consequently makes your pirate look older. It also depends on what you picked in pirate creation. But mine are all pretty young, as you can see, especially Holly and Kestrel-- they have always been the youngest of the bunch no matter what. I have trouble imagining them as older because they're almost always referred to as 'young pirate'.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Dead-eye Jack Morgan age: 17

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That is interesting my pirate characters are young energetic and have lots of interesting moments.

Reckless Nicole Ramsey - 24 she is my eldest created character, a young and cheerful character.

# 1 Slick Brittany Andrews 23- almost as old as my Buccaneer, she is a graceful and charismatic character.

# 2 Sly Rodrigo West 20- my only male character, strong,brave and often disciplined.

Jessica Orton 21- She may have a fiery temper,however she is cheerful and beautiful ( but deadly ), character.

Sneaky Isabel Morgan 18- She is my youngest created character,she has a complex personality,often meek,soft spoken,but firm and brave at the same time.

Amber Underwood 22-A young often mysterious character,however she is cheerful on rear occasions.

That's my six wonderful character, 2 mature teens and 3 early young adults.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Well,Felix's appearance is ambiguous.To some he looks like a twelve year old.To others,thirteen,to others fourteen.And his physical age is blurred only hinting towards early teen years,but still not going into anything solid.

And when questioned about his real age,he will gladly divulge seas and seas of memories.When questioned about numbers,though,the number is always the same.

That would be telling...