Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How many ships do you own?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
As the title says: how many ships do you own? I am starting a hobby of ship collecting ever since I finished Aquila and I'm curious about how many ships you have! So far i'm up to 11 I've got my Sickly Catfish (Raft), The Majestic Phoenix (Skull Island Skiff), The Sky's Viper (Skull Island Galleon), Santa Maria (Monquista Skiff), Silver Star (Bison Skiff), Stormy Sky (Bison Frigate), Great Shadow (Bison Galleon), Imperial Phoenix (MooShu Skiff), Jade Dragon (MooShu Galleon 1), Diamond Champion (Marleybone Galleon), and my favorite of them all Winged Immortal (Aquila Galleon). I love all of my ships and I'm working on getting the Skull Island Frigate and the rest of the MooShu, Marleybone, and Aquila Ships.
P.S: Where do you get a Marleybone Frigate??
Rachel Young Level 65

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I own two ships,

1# (MooShu Skiff) "The Golden Rainbow"

2# (Aquilan Galleon) "The Golden Oracle"

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hmm. Do you how many total or how many per pirate?
I have 11 on one of my witch doctors
12 on my swashbuckler
9 on my other witchdoctor
11 on my musketeer and
7 on my buccaneer he is only 50 the others are max
So in total 50 of them wow that's an Fleet right there

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
P.S. the Marleybone frigate can be had from Hamistu . I love my ships too. Am hoping that we will get to park them at our homes or display them in some other way maybe in bottles on shelves.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I think I probably have about 40 ships altogether with all my characters.

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
I have to say, myself, I believe I've done a lot on Pirate101, now I'm on another mission: Collect all the ships! ... The point is I have a lot of ships.

.... And it's not exactly a good thing

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
I feel like there should be some puns here... maybe, "Collect ALL the ships," or, "Gotta collect 'em all!" Am... am I the only one?