Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How many companions have you bought?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 26, 2012
I just wanted to know I have bought four.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Blackmask056 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
I just wanted to know I have bought four.
I have four complete pages of companions and a fifth page halfway filled, so about half my crew is from the crown shop. It may be hard to manage at times, but at least I have a variety!

morlokc-pirate101 instagram fan page

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Zero. Haven't needed them yet, but they do look pretty cool.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
I have 3 or so Crown companions. Eagle archer, scorpius, and shark buccaneer from the citthroat bundle. The first one i bought was the scorpius companion cause only witchdoctor gets him and i had to have him being im a swashbuckler and a scorpio lol. I have both the golden scorpio pet and the scorpius companion because im crazy like that and like scorpions. Next i got the shark buccaneer companion at level 20 when i purchased the cutthroat bundle. I like sharks too and bought the shark mount. Lastly i bought the eagle archer cause i didnt have a whole lot of musketeers on my team. I was dissapponted in that choice however. The eagle archer again is under damage capacitated doing very little damage vs other companions so no real want to play her. I have the ninja pig companion maxed for my level and he is one of my favorites but was free and does great damage.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Ha. More than I should probably admit in public! My first two pirates to hit the 50th-level cap had almost two pages each of companions, which I suspect works out to be 4 or 5 each... not sure off hand. The third one to hit 50 has been more conservative - he runs a tighter crew. All of my five pirates have at least one.

My preference is for the five starting companions and the various Ratbeard and Presido companions. They are the strongest companions that are not universal. (I loved the "My Hearties" sale in Feb!).

And Goronado. How can you not have Goronado on your crew?

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
All of them. every single one.

No just kidding i have bought none.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
More than I really needed to buy! But they're spread out among all the pirates on my account(s), so it doesn't really count, right?