Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How Do Ye Spend Yer Scrip?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I have been scrip hunting for quite some time now and have seen many of my fellow pirates doing the same. In observing this, I have asked myself what I am now asking you:

What are they/you spending their/your scrip on?

So far I have made three purchases at the Black Market, one of which was to finally obtain the Mysterious Stranger mustache. It is currently equipped on my level 65 Musketeer, Andrew Bellamy (and will probably stay there til the next No-Shave-November ). So, be on the look-out for a strapping, young, mustache-clad fellow adorned in green, military-like dress.

- Jack

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
I have been scrip hunting for quite some time now and have seen many of my fellow pirates doing the same. In observing this, I have asked myself what I am now asking you:

So far I have made three purchases at the Black Market, one of which was to finally obtain the Mysterious Stranger mustache. It is currently equipped on my level 65 Musketeer, Andrew Bellamy (and will probably stay there til the next No-Shave-November ). So, be on the look-out for a strapping, young, mustache-clad fellow adorned in green, military-like dress.

- Jack
Yarr! So far I have purchased zero purchases at the market. When I have enough scrip, however, I will use it to buy the cowls from the equipment merchant.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:

- Jack
One of my pirates bought the Black Market Tarantula. She's the only one who has spent any of her scrip. Everyone else is saving desperately in hopes of getting the fancy cabin. I figure sometime before my 60th birthday I should hit it, assuming Pirate is still around in a decade...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Currently I have been saving my scrip so I might be able to buy the complete Master Smuggler's outfit, ( I have the boots already ), my musketeer has her eyes on the tarantula and is close to being able to buy it. My other pirates have been 'assisting' Esperanza ( in other words I raided them ) by buying the SI wall paper and flooring for her ship cabin!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I am saving up for the Skull Safe on my witchdoctor. She'll be about 82 years old before I have enough.

Seriously... I bought some towels.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I purchased the tarantula but there isn't more of interest to me in the black market yet. I rarely go to my house so redecorating is kind of moot.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey