Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How Dare They Steal Our Pennyfarthing!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
The day has come.

I knew it would come eventually. The day where the clouds reign down on my favorite mount. Pennyfarthings are being shipped off to the far off Wizard101 land. They get this mount too. I don't want to share with the wizards. I'll share with a pirate, but nawt a wizard (I tried to do pirate language, bare with me). Just curious, when are we ever going to get an item precious to them? I know we have a few, but compared to W101, it's not a lot.

I don't think anyone likes this mount as much I do, but I certainly do think some agree with my point.
Brittany Neels
Wiz is Allison Dragongem

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mythali126 on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
The day has come.

I knew it would come eventually. The day where the clouds reign down on my favorite mount. Pennyfarthings are being shipped off to the far off Wizard101 land. They get this mount too. I don't want to share with the wizards. I'll share with a pirate, but nawt a wizard (I tried to do pirate language, bare with me). Just curious, when are we ever going to get an item precious to them? I know we have a few, but compared to W101, it's not a lot.

I don't think anyone likes this mount as much I do, but I certainly do think some agree with my point.
Brittany Neels
Wiz is Allison Dragongem
Solar Sabertooth, Tiki Surfboard, Pygmy Whale ( yes, it isn't a 2 player mount like in W101 ), Crystal Unicorns, Stellar Unicorn, and more; all these mounts came to us from W101.
Perhaps in the future we'll get the Marleybone auto mount from them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Puma, Jaguar & Ankylosaur in the Tribal Pack are from W101. Row Boat, Pegasus, and now the New riding lion mount is also from W101, we have sooo many mounts from W101, that I would like a mount that is pirate themed and DOESN'T come from Wizard.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
Solar Sabertooth, Tiki Surfboard, Pygmy Whale ( yes, it isn't a 2 player mount like in W101 ), Crystal Unicorns, Stellar Unicorn, and more; all these mounts came to us from W101.
Perhaps in the future we'll get the Marleybone auto mount from them.
Yeah, I realize I was being a tad bit over dramatic

I hope so.

- Brit

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I tend to agree that having things that are unique to Pirate101 is actually a good thing. They probably had to cave in to player demand over on Wizard101 for the Pennyfarthing.

The new pirate rowboat in Wizards puzzled me when I first saw it -- now THAT should have been introduced for pirates first.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
We also got double swords of valor it's a wand that's super rare in wizards but not so much for the ashes of the armada pack

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Like they do with mounts, I wish they could do a classic copy paste of some wizard worlds, modify it to become somewhat pirate like, chuck in some npc's and enemies with a story line and bam we have new worlds. So in general just take up some wizard101 world areas, copy those areas via files or something, and paste it to p101 after make it more piratey.

I know it is probably way more complex to make a world from what I said but i feel desperate for new content. I'm bored.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Golden Guardian on Apr 27, 2017 wrote:
Like they do with mounts, I wish they could do a classic copy paste of some wizard worlds, modify it to become somewhat pirate like, chuck in some npc's and enemies with a story line and bam we have new worlds. So in general just take up some wizard101 world areas, copy those areas via files or something, and paste it to p101 after make it more piratey.

I know it is probably way more complex to make a world from what I said but i feel desperate for new content. I'm bored.
There is a place in Khrysalis that's literally an exact copy of devilfish hollow just a different color with different mobs. I'm not sure which one came first(I believe they were released around the same time) but i'm pretty sure they just took it from one game, retextured it, and put it in another game, as they are so fond of doing with pets, mounts, and mobs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Apr 29, 2017 wrote:
There is a place in Khrysalis that's literally an exact copy of devilfish hollow just a different color with different mobs. I'm not sure which one came first(I believe they were released around the same time) but i'm pretty sure they just took it from one game, retextured it, and put it in another game, as they are so fond of doing with pets, mounts, and mobs.
It's the Hive, entrances were changed also.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
No.... no.... NO!

This cannot be! How dare those insolent, magic casting, lowlife, raving lunatic, roving asylum patient, Wizards steal our beautiful big-wheeled friend! This is TREACHERY!

I shall lead a massive attack on those foul wizards, and bring back our Pennyfarthings!
*assorted evil laughter*

Hardy Quinn
Leader of the Pennyfarthing Rebellion