Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How 'Bout Them Dinos?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
Hello fellow pirates!

I was just wondering what you guys think of the dino companions. I myself on some mysterious string of luck happened upon the last two to complete my collection today. My favorite would have to be Lemba Moonskull, mostly because I really like ranged companions.

If you have yet to find a dino hidden in those packs, good luck to you!

Hannah Ironside Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Horrorstar on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates!

I was just wondering what you guys think of the dino companions. I myself on some mysterious string of luck happened upon the last two to complete my collection today. My favorite would have to be Lemba Moonskull, mostly because I really like ranged companions.

If you have yet to find a dino hidden in those packs, good luck to you!

Hannah Ironside Level 65
I have four of them and they are all really powerful. I cherish each one.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Holkun Doomhorn is quite useful with multiple relentless and vengeance strike. Only Aztecosaur pulled so far but hey I pulled it easily so its all good :)

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
After $100 dollars, I got Kawil Doomclaw on my third and final pack of one small string. He is deadly fast, and his critical animations are boss!

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I like them all pretty much. I don't have any at the moment, but I think they're all cool.

Chilam Bak has a very cool and dead look which captures the necromantic nature of Witchdoctors. Plus I always liked the Calacas from Azteca.

Lemba Moonskull has a throwing animation I like to mimic and Moonskulls very probably the most rememberable creatures from my adventures in Azteca over in Wizard101.

Kawil Doomclaw, Itzen Kaan, and Holkun Doomclaw are probably on the top though.

I always like Kawil Doomclaw for his look and the fact that he's a Swashbuckler. As a poster said above, his criticals are boss

Holkun Doomclaw is very menacing looking and very neat at his final promotion. His victory cheer reminds me of the Tricertops' cast animation from Wizard101. It's a nice throw back.

Itzen Kaan is probably my most favorite though. I crack up at his dance. My brother and I made a silly song to go with his dance: "Itz-Itz-Itzen Kaan! Itz-Itz-Itzen Kaan!" Lol he's just a lot of fun. Plus, his Battle Zeal, combined with El Toro's Esprit de Corps can be a very powerful combo.

I guess I like them because the remind me of my favorite world in the Spiral, Azteca.