Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How awfully rude of me!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello fellow pirates I am a level 65 named Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen.

I have only been posting on the boards for about a week and found it to be rather enjoyable getting to meet so many interesting and friendly pirates. There is such a diverse group of people on the boards and in the game that all obviously agree on one thing- their love for this amazing game

Just yesterday it dawned on me that I had not properly introduced myself- perhaps due to exploring all the useful, funny, and extremely helpful topics/posts on the boards. I must admit that it is rather addictive, almost as much as the game itself However, this does not at all excuse my rudeness in not properly greeting all of you wonderful pirates

As I stated I am a level 65 buccaneer (I also have a few low level other classes) and my current 1st mate is the mighty, level 65 Horse Khan, Temujin (from crown purchase). Here are some of my battle strategies. I prefer to use most of my gear to boost damage (up to 451), health (4000+) and armor (200+) and acquire other classes' powers from practice points and on totems/charms/rings in order to compliment my own class powers. I also like to let the enemy come to me, keeping companions out of harms way, and then strike hard on weakest enemies first (unless it's a defeat boss only battle of course) to eliminate them from the board. In addition I like to poison as many enemies as possible, early in the battle.

I love all of the classes and all they have to offer and I enjoy farming for gear and gold when not questing.
One other thing that you should know about me is that unlike my name suggests I am always eager to help fellow pirates with whatever they may need- from level 1 to endgamers.

So if you see me on the skyways or anywhere in the Spiral please don't hesitate to say hello or ask for help if you need it or just want someone to chat with.

I greatly look forward to meeting all of you and playing alongside you as well

Happy sailing fellow pirates and good luck to all

- Valkoor

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Welcome!
If you want to meet many Pirates just ask Chrissy, she loves to arrange parties and she'd be glad to meet you I'm sure.

Just to make sure that you know if you go to these parties you will probably not find me there. I seldom go or have no idea what time it is. I'm in E.S.T. so it makes it hard for me to gage exactly when to meet.

Good gaming my friend!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates I am a level 65 named Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen.

I have only been posting on the boards for about a week and found it to be rather enjoyable getting to meet so many interesting and friendly pirates. There is such a diverse group of people on the boards and in the game that all obviously agree on one thing- their love for this amazing game

Just yesterday it dawned on me that I had not properly introduced myself- perhaps due to exploring all the useful, funny, and extremely helpful topics/posts on the boards. I must admit that it is rather addictive, almost as much as the game itself However, this does not at all excuse my rudeness in not properly greeting all of you wonderful pirates

As I stated I am a level 65 buccaneer (I also have a few low level other classes) and my current 1st mate is the mighty, level 65 Horse Khan, Temujin (from crown purchase). Here are some of my battle strategies. I prefer to use most of my gear to boost damage (up to 451), health (4000+) and armor (200+) and acquire other classes' powers from practice points and on totems/charms/rings in order to compliment my own class powers. I also like to let the enemy come to me, keeping companions out of harms way, and then strike hard on weakest enemies first (unless it's a defeat boss only battle of course) to eliminate them from the board. In addition I like to poison as many enemies as possible, early in the battle.

I love all of the classes and all they have to offer and I enjoy farming for gear and gold when not questing.
One other thing that you should know about me is that unlike my name suggests I am always eager to help fellow pirates with whatever they may need- from level 1 to endgamers.

So if you see me on the skyways or anywhere in the Spiral please don't hesitate to say hello or ask for help if you need it or just want someone to chat with.

I greatly look forward to meeting all of you and playing alongside you as well

Happy sailing fellow pirates and good luck to all

- Valkoor
What a delightful greeting and very informative. A very huge welcome to you from all my Chrissy's. (See other post with all the levels and places ).
We welcome you to the message board family with open arms, well arms full of goodies from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox Of Avalon.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
noahdd on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Welcome!
If you want to meet many Pirates just ask Chrissy, she loves to arrange parties and she'd be glad to meet you I'm sure.

Just to make sure that you know if you go to these parties you will probably not find me there. I seldom go or have no idea what time it is. I'm in E.S.T. so it makes it hard for me to gage exactly when to meet.

Good gaming my friend!
A kind thanks to ye matey!

I have read and heard tales of the many acts of kindness from Chrissy and came to realize that she may be the glue that holds this dysfunctional pirate family together. I have yet to see or take part in one of these pirate parties and just like you, it may be difficult for me to attend anyways. My schedule (and life) is kind of crazy and half the time don't know where I am, much less where I'll be. I too am on the east coast and so far have run in to way more people on the west.

Thanks again for the welcome
Good luck and good gaming to you as well

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
What a delightful greeting and very informative. A very huge welcome to you from all my Chrissy's. (See other post with all the levels and places ).
We welcome you to the message board family with open arms, well arms full of goodies from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox Of Avalon.
Thanks so much Chrissy

It seems fellow pirates think very highly of you. I'll search the posts and check out all your pirates and ,who knows, maybe run into you somewhere in the spiral.

Thanks for the warm welcome, now I must bid you adieu as after reading your post I have a sudden case of the munchies. Thanks Highlander Fox of Avalon- good thing for left over Thanksgiving pies

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
*Blushes repeatedly* You guys are so sweet to say such wonderful things. I am touched deeply by your kind words and am so encouraged to keep passing on the blessings as I can. It sure is easy to wish delightful things on such nice and caring folk. As Pirates love their gold, I just try to apply the Golden Rule to all that I do. It just warms the barnacles of my heart that I am having such good results in the blessing department.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
*Blushes repeatedly* You guys are so sweet to say such wonderful things. I am touched deeply by your kind words and am so encouraged to keep passing on the blessings as I can. It sure is easy to wish delightful things on such nice and caring folk. As Pirates love their gold, I just try to apply the Golden Rule to all that I do. It just warms the barnacles of my heart that I am having such good results in the blessing department.
Indeed you are

Just keep doing what you are doing and others will continue to stand behind you. Now, as for the warming of the barnacles of your heart goes, I think there is something you can take for that.