Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Question???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
How do you remove wallpaper and flooring without replacing it with another? I have looked and looked and tried and tried to figure it out but I can't find where to do that.

Thank you

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Mirath85 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
How do you remove wallpaper and flooring without replacing it with another? I have looked and looked and tried and tried to figure it out but I can't find where to do that.

Thank you
Hullo! Although I might not be the first to respond, open your housing menu, click the flooring and wallpaper section, and then around the right side there should be two buttons, one to pick up the flooring and one to pick up wallpaper. Hopefully this helps!

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Thank you
Click on the wallpaper tab when you're in the housing item placement menu. Off to the right you should see an image of peeling wallpaper to take down the WP, or lifting carpet (I think) to remove the flooring.

Hope that helps!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Thank you
Welcome to the message boards
Good question. If you click on the wallpaper and flooring tab, look to the right and you will see an icon that looks like peeling wallpaper. That will remove any existing wallpaper and restore the wall to the default that came with the house, without having to use any hot irons or steam too.