Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Housewarming Party!

1
AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
Hi, everyone! Speaking of parties, I will have to definitely give credit to CdeWinter on her party that she's hosting tomorrow!

Now, I tried doing a ninja meet-up but no one came, which was quite sad, but I have the courage to do something with a different topic, as maybe not everyone's into ninjas.

In fact, it'll be a housewarming party! I'm celebrating the House that I bought the other day with my Bundle on my Privateer, Nora. Meet me at Avery's Court (near the Life Fountain), server on Commodore (celebrating all you Privateers), on Friday, August 11 at:

7:00 PM Atlantic.
6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
5:00 PM Central Standard Time.
4:00 PM Mountain (whatever that is).
3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Credits to CdeWinter on her party!

Also, this is a Housewarming Party, and I want to celebrate not just a random party for Message Boards Marauders, but to celebrate all Pirates and for them to come see my House. (I'll log on around 6:00 PM, and if I see some people out there, I will ask you the secret code. The secret code is "Swordfish". [Hint to the Frogfather's first code!])

Now, as this is a Housewarming Party, if you could give any type of gift to Nora as a Housewarming Gift, that would be very nice and kind. It doesn't matter at all what it is. And any kind of gift is accepted, but it's completely unnecessary and there's no need to give at all.

I hope someone can come this time!

(Post Edit: There are some awesome benefits for me to tell you. Firstly, there will be a party room (A.K.A. the patio), and there will most definitely be lots of fun and entertainment. At the end of the party, there will be a group shot, and I can post it on YouTube so all of you can see! )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9533
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
Hi, everyone! Speaking of parties, I will have to definitely give credit to CdeWinter on her party that she's hosting tomorrow!

Now, I tried doing a ninja meet-up but no one came, which was quite sad, but I have the courage to do something with a different topic, as maybe not everyone's into ninjas.

In fact, it'll be a housewarming party! I'm celebrating the House that I bought the other day with my Bundle on my Privateer, Nora. Meet me at Avery's Court (near the Life Fountain), server on Commodore (celebrating all you Privateers), on Friday, August 11 at:

7:00 PM Atlantic.
6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
5:00 PM Central Standard Time.
4:00 PM Mountain (whatever that is).
3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Credits to CdeWinter on her party!

Also, this is a Housewarming Party, and I want to celebrate not just a random party for Message Boards Marauders, but to celebrate all Pirates and for them to come see my House. (I'll log on around 6:00 PM, and if I see some people out there, I will ask you the secret code. The secret code is "Swordfish". [Hint to the Frogfather's first code!])

Now, as this is a Housewarming Party, if you could give any type of gift to Nora as a Housewarming Gift, that would be very nice and kind. It doesn't matter at all what it is. And any kind of gift is accepted, but it's completely unnecessary and there's no need to give at all.

I hope someone can come this time!

(Post Edit: There are some awesome benefits for me to tell you. Firstly, there will be a party room (A.K.A. the patio), and there will most definitely be lots of fun and entertainment. At the end of the party, there will be a group shot, and I can post it on YouTube so all of you can see! )
I'm up to seeing your house ( on your Privateer ) as I love seeing what other players create with their houses.
But asking for a gift? ( and you know you can only gift through the crown shop ) seems a bit ....hmmm..... "tacky" ( ? ) to me.
I'll give you a hug.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1825
anecorbie on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
I'm up to seeing your house ( on your Privateer ) as I love seeing what other players create with their houses.
But asking for a gift? ( and you know you can only gift through the crown shop ) seems a bit ....hmmm..... "tacky" ( ? ) to me.
I'll give you a hug.
Maybe Nora would like a few Doubloons? Those can be traded for free.


Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
anecorbie on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
I'm up to seeing your house ( on your Privateer ) as I love seeing what other players create with their houses.
But asking for a gift? ( and you know you can only gift through the crown shop ) seems a bit ....hmmm..... "tacky" ( ? ) to me.
I'll give you a hug.
Well, I wasn't asking to give a gift. I was asking if you wanted to, that would be definitely sweet, but it is completely unnecessary.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
Willowydream on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
Maybe Nora would like a few Doubloons? Those can be traded for free.

That's a perfect idea, Willowydream! If you can't Gift (as I don't Gift people either), Doubloons would be a great option!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
L.O.L., thanks for the hug, Esperanza! *Hugs back!*

Don't forget, you guys, anyone that can make it, please come and check out the party on the 11th! And please bring all your friends!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
562
I might come... But I have a horrible memory for things like these that have specific times, and I also have a horrible memory for writing sticky notes! I will try to come.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
darkmoordude on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
I might come... But I have a horrible memory for things like these that have specific times, and I also have a horrible memory for writing sticky notes! I will try to come.
Jacob, I'd love for you to come! If you can come any time on the 11th, that would be great. I can do the job of reminding you, as you're already my friend on the game, L.O.L.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
949
I won't be able to attend, I'm working an evening shift on the 11th.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
826
Maybe as a gift she'd like a free pvp lesson from yours truly

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9533
zuto4011a on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
Maybe as a gift she'd like a free pvp lesson from yours truly
I advise that you take him up on the offer, Aurora, he's very good both as a competitor and teacher.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
CdeWinter on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
I won't be able to attend, I'm working an evening shift on the 11th.
No problem!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
zuto4011a on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
Maybe as a gift she'd like a free pvp lesson from yours truly
Haha, L.O.L.! I might very much like that.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
anecorbie on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
I advise that you take him up on the offer, Aurora, he's very good both as a competitor and teacher.
Well, that's good to know!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
Hi, everyone! Speaking of parties, I will have to definitely give credit to CdeWinter on her party that she's hosting tomorrow!

Now, I tried doing a ninja meet-up but no one came, which was quite sad, but I have the courage to do something with a different topic, as maybe not everyone's into ninjas.

In fact, it'll be a housewarming party! I'm celebrating the House that I bought the other day with my Bundle on my Privateer, Nora. Meet me at Avery's Court (near the Life Fountain), server on Commodore (celebrating all you Privateers), on Friday, August 11 at:

7:00 PM Atlantic.
6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
5:00 PM Central Standard Time.
4:00 PM Mountain (whatever that is).
3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Credits to CdeWinter on her party!

Also, this is a Housewarming Party, and I want to celebrate not just a random party for Message Boards Marauders, but to celebrate all Pirates and for them to come see my House. (I'll log on around 6:00 PM, and if I see some people out there, I will ask you the secret code. The secret code is "Swordfish". [Hint to the Frogfather's first code!])

Now, as this is a Housewarming Party, if you could give any type of gift to Nora as a Housewarming Gift, that would be very nice and kind. It doesn't matter at all what it is. And any kind of gift is accepted, but it's completely unnecessary and there's no need to give at all.

I hope someone can come this time!

(Post Edit: There are some awesome benefits for me to tell you. Firstly, there will be a party room (A.K.A. the patio), and there will most definitely be lots of fun and entertainment. At the end of the party, there will be a group shot, and I can post it on YouTube so all of you can see! )
I will attempt to come! I might give you some doubloons! :D and a hug, of course! ill be wearing my stiched conqueroo's outfit that is black and white. and I will be wearing my superhero's mask, and either my nefarious sixth badge or one of my bonnie anne's promotion badges or my el toro's. I hope I can come! I may be busy, though. no promises. fingers crossed!

fiery alyssa taylor (she's evil) level 67

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
I will attempt to come! I might give you some doubloons! :D and a hug, of course! ill be wearing my stiched conqueroo's outfit that is black and white. and I will be wearing my superhero's mask, and either my nefarious sixth badge or one of my bonnie anne's promotion badges or my el toro's. I hope I can come! I may be busy, though. no promises. fingers crossed!

fiery alyssa taylor (she's evil) level 67
Aww, thank you so much, Alyssa! I can't wait to see you there, and if you're busy that's totally fine!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9533
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
Aww, thank you so much, Alyssa! I can't wait to see you there, and if you're busy that's totally fine!
yer welcome! if I can come I will.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
60
I'm off from work on that day, so I'll be able to come. Unfortunately, I won't be able to give you a gift.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
I will attempt to come! I might give you some doubloons! :D and a hug, of course! ill be wearing my stiched conqueroo's outfit that is black and white. and I will be wearing my superhero's mask, and either my nefarious sixth badge or one of my bonnie anne's promotion badges or my el toro's. I hope I can come! I may be busy, though. no promises. fingers crossed!

fiery alyssa taylor (she's evil) level 67
now my outfit is pink and red, like my flag. my mask is pink or red, too. i am also using my nef 5 dragon axe.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
yer welcome! if I can come I will.
I just checked, and I don't think I will be doing anything important on the 11th. this may change, though. I will update you if it does!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9533
FairLady1882 on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
I'm off from work on that day, so I'll be able to come. Unfortunately, I won't be able to give you a gift.
Then you and I will finally meet! I'll be on my witchdoctor, Silver Isis, as Esperanza's list is full.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
92
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
FairLady1882 on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
I'm off from work on that day, so I'll be able to come. Unfortunately, I won't be able to give you a gift.
Awesome! That's great to know that you'll be there!

1