Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hopes of New Update

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy fellow pirates, Squalltamer here, now I know P101 hinted a continuation of P101 in there monthly newsletter and on social media "Pirate there are things I can teach you, if you wish to learn.But hurry I must leave this place soon"-Lost Hoplite.So obviously Ki will be incorporating some kind of update some time in July.This time has been a fabled mystery to everyone who has completed the storyline, SO FAR.So my question to everyone is what are you personally hoping for in the next update.I'll show you my list:

New World
New Companions
New Powers
Extended Storyline
Increased Max-Level

So what is everyone else hoping for?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Squalltamer on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy fellow pirates, Squalltamer here, now I know P101 hinted a continuation of P101 in there monthly newsletter and on social media "Pirate there are things I can teach you, if you wish to learn.But hurry I must leave this place soon"-Lost Hoplite.So obviously Ki will be incorporating some kind of update some time in July.This time has been a fabled mystery to everyone who has completed the storyline, SO FAR.So my question to everyone is what are you personally hoping for in the next update.I'll show you my list:

New World
New Companions
New Powers
Extended Storyline
Increased Max-Level

All of the above including: side content as in Ranked PVP, crafting, and fishing.
Quest finder, new Crown Shop items and much, much more
If all this shows in the next update it will justify the wait we've had to endure.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
All of the above including: side content as in Ranked PVP, crafting, and fishing.
Quest finder, new Crown Shop items and much, much more
If all this shows in the next update it will justify the wait we've had to endure.
I wholeheartedly agree. I am actually more exited for side content than a new world or a higher level cap.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012

New World
New Companions
New Powers
Extended Storyline
Increased Max-Level

I look forward to side things and more promotions.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
I will list the already mentioned, "hopes," first, as well as bolded words that fit into the below categories.
New World- Celestia, (Or another underwater world. We really need more watery places in the game. We're pirates, after all.) Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, Darkmoor, Polaris, etc.
New Companions- Cat Thug,
New Powers- Riposte, Relentless, Vengeance Strike, etc to be available as trained epic talents.
Extended Storyline- A return to Valencia, (Then going to: ) See New world section.
Increased Max-Level- Level 90 (At least)
Crafting-

Then, my own:

New companion packs (Hopefully Krokotopian, Darkmoorian, Miragian, etc)

Ships+ship equipment. More options for already made ship equipment. Ship stitching, etc.

More housing for every world. More gold and treasure, etc.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

New World
New Companions
New Powers
Extended Storyline
Increased Max-Level

I don't expect much. Ranked PvP is all I'm expecting. It's been a long wait(2 years, 1 month, and 16 days to be exact. Since world update anyway) but things can take longer than projected; things can foul up(accidentally deleted, glitch that can't be fixed so they have to start from the ground up, etc.). A new world would be nice, but I'm not expecting it.

Although those clandestine trainers look cool. Perhaps a swashbuckler with blade storm? That would be scary...
OP? Totally

Honestly? I just hope for anything

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65