Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hooray!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I finally reached level 65. But, I am not even half way through Aquila. Its me, the person five or eight levels above. So, my xp will go down the drain as I try to complete the game. Maybe, I shouldn't even continue

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Unless you played through Aquila before, not only you're missing out on a lot of good content, Aquila will become a roadblock once the next chapter is released. If you already did, then I guess you can wait until KI raise the level cap. Heh, and who knows? You might probably hit the new level cap by the time you finished Aquila plus the sidequests, giving you an advantage over the dangerous enemies patrolling their territory on the upcoming next chapter.

Also, congratulations. Lets go to a tavern and celebrate! Yum is on the house!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
This is my first time doing Aquila. But I do wish there was somewhere you can put unused xp so, if the level cap raises, you can use them.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
When I reach max level (65 at the moment), I am going to stop doing quests until the level is raised. I don't want to miss out on getting experience.