Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holy "Yars" Batman- Congrats Chrissy on 3000

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Wow, Chrissy.

Congratulations on reaching 3000 yars. That is a Hawkulean accomplishment, although it is easy to see why so many people yar your posts- you are very much loved here. I, myself, have only been on the boards a month or two and in that short time have not come across a nicer more pleasant poster on the message boards. You are always willing to provide advice, helpful tips, pleasant constructive criticism, words of encouragement, delightful role playing and just friendly responses to other pirate's posts. No post is too small for you to at least give out a blessing or enjoy a giggle with your fellow pirates.

Congratulations again- your yars are so rightfully deserved!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Wow, Chrissy.

Congratulations on reaching 3000 yars. That is a Hawkulean accomplishment, although it is easy to see why so many people yar your posts- you are very much loved here. I, myself, have only been on the boards a month or two and in that short time have not come across a nicer more pleasant poster on the message boards. You are always willing to provide advice, helpful tips, pleasant constructive criticism, words of encouragement, delightful role playing and just friendly responses to other pirate's posts. No post is too small for you to at least give out a blessing or enjoy a giggle with your fellow pirates.

Congratulations again- your yars are so rightfully deserved!
My goodness! I hadn't even been paying attention. You guys sure are amazing. Every one of those yars is from one of you reaching out to give the blesser a blessing. To have so many really shows what a wonderful bunch you all really are. I do my best to show my love and blessings to my beloved message board family and I can clearly see that it is returned with joy. Thank you all so much for showing me how quickly my seeded blessings can reap such a harvest of giggles and warm fuzzies that keep ma grinning long after the computer is quiet. * Chrissy hugs to all of you.*

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Congrats our beloved Chrissy Th' blesser for reaching a mind-boggling 3000 yars. That is not an easy accomplishment, but you did it! kudos to you Chrissy! x raises a tankyard of yum in Chrissy's honor x I'd love to see Chrissy hit 10,000 yars!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Congrats our beloved Chrissy Th' blesser for reaching a mind-boggling 3000 yars. That is not an easy accomplishment, but you did it! kudos to you Chrissy! x raises a tankyard of yum in Chrissy's honor x I'd love to see Chrissy hit 10,000 yars!
I thank you kindly for your sweet words and wonderful thoughts.

I do ask though that please, no yar goals. I don't want another yarsey turvy fiassco. Yars just for the sake of numbers ruin what they were intended for, to let someone know you appreciate what they said. It should never be a goal or a popularity contest. I love having the yars and the ability to give someone a pat on the back for a thought well said or a giggle gleefully given. I would never want to risk us losing that ability because some may want to manipulate them just to be seen as popular.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
My goodness! I hadn't even been paying attention. You guys sure are amazing. Every one of those yars is from one of you reaching out to give the blesser a blessing. To have so many really shows what a wonderful bunch you all really are. I do my best to show my love and blessings to my beloved message board family and I can clearly see that it is returned with joy. Thank you all so much for showing me how quickly my seeded blessings can reap such a harvest of giggles and warm fuzzies that keep ma grinning long after the computer is quiet. * Chrissy hugs to all of you.*
I am sorry Chrissy, for I actually may have to disagree. All of those yars come from you simply being a joy. People respond in a positive way when they are encouraged and when they are treated in a kind and helpful manner. Something you do very well.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Let's keep the praises going for Chrissy- after all 3000 yars is quite the honor and she deserves to be recognized for all the greeting, praising and blessing she does for others. We could all stand to learn a lot from her about how to treat others. So again I say congratulations Chrissy, for a job well done!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I am sorry Chrissy, for I actually may have to disagree. All of those yars come from you simply being a joy. People respond in a positive way when they are encouraged and when they are treated in a kind and helpful manner. Something you do very well.
*Blushes* You are amazingly kind and oh so thoughtful. You are keeping the blessings going one these boards that do indeed make me very proud. I can't say that I am responsible but I can indeed be proud to see a family member and to see so many of you, for that matter, going out of your way to bless and make others feel cared about. I am thrilled that my caring matters to all of you and I just love it. I am truly honored. Keep on blessing my wonderful family, Ya make me proud.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
*Blushes* You are amazingly kind and oh so thoughtful. You are keeping the blessings going one these boards that do indeed make me very proud. I can't say that I am responsible but I can indeed be proud to see a family member and to see so many of you, for that matter, going out of your way to bless and make others feel cared about. I am thrilled that my caring matters to all of you and I just love it. I am truly honored. Keep on blessing my wonderful family, Ya make me proud.
You are indeed contagious......or....uh.....doh.....I mean your blessings,that is.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
yaaaayyy! chrissys 3000th yar! ps i was wondering who the first person to play on pirate101 was. does anybody know?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
yaaaayyy! chrissys 3000th yar! ps i was wondering who the first person to play on pirate101 was. does anybody know?
Well I am sure all those very lucky beta testers got that honor. I wasn't selected and pouted for a bit but mostly I admire them for what they went through and how all their hard work made this game so much better for us.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Valkoor said it best as always, we all be very proud of ye and congrats lassie keep up the great work when I also speak for all us pirates here.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
yeah we are proud of ya chrissy (by the way thx for answering my question)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
yeah we are proud of ya chrissy (by the way thx for answering my question)
*Shyly grins* You are most welcome. It is one of the reasons we are all here. That and gigglefying each other.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Cap'n, we've a conumdrum to configure out," Ratbeard announced out of the blue.

"Wassat?" Sam groggily lifted his head from the eye-resting position at his desk.

"It's Chrissy," the bathless one announced.

"Well show her in, ya idjit!"

"Naw, tain't that percisely Cap'n. She ain't here, she's been yarring agin."

"That's what she does, and people everywhere love her for it."

"Tain't that neither. Apparently she's got more yars than El Toro has teeth."

"That many?"

"Aye."

"Well then, best call up the crew and find my new thesaurus. We'll do another round of banter in her honor."

"Are ye sure that's wise?"

"Probably not, but have you got a better idea?"

"She has more yars than you have characters to type into this field," Gracie Conrad noticed.

"She is more loved than a strawberry/yum shortcake on spring solstice," Subodai declared.

"She's sweeter than a crock of fresh honeycomb," Catbeard opined.

"She's friendlier than a pound full of puppies," Bonnie Anne expressed.

"She's more gracious than the awards presenter at the last 'Name you favorite crew member dinner'," Monkey King voiced.

"She's as delightful as a field of butterflies," Mustang Sally said.

"She fed orphans chocolate," blubbered Stormy Sky.

"She's kinder than a kindergarten teacher on the first day school," Nurse Quinn observed.

"She's more welcoming than the maitre'd at an exclusive five star swill hall," Milo Graytail reckoned.

"She's as charming as I am," El Toro graciously acknowledged.

"She's more courteous than we deserve," sniffed Gaspard de Vole.

By now the whole crew had started crying and were openly weeping. A group hug commenced as they told themselves how much they loved Chrissy. Sam had to break it off before thay started fighting over who loved her the most (especially since it was him).

"All right everyone," he announced over the sea of tears. "All together now."

"WE LOVE YOU CHRISSY!" the whole gang chorused!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Sam Underhill on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
"Cap'n, we've a conumdrum to configure out," Ratbeard announced out of the blue.

"Wassat?" Sam groggily lifted his head from the eye-resting position at his desk.

"That many?"

"Aye."

"Well then, best call up the crew and find my new thesaurus. We'll do another round of banter in her honor."

"She has more yars than you have characters to type into this field," Gracie Conrad noticed.

"She is more loved than a strawberry/yum shortcake on spring solstice," Subodai declared.

"She's more gracious than the awards presenter at the last 'Name you favorite crew member dinner'," Monkey King voiced.

"She's kinder than a kindergarten teacher on the first day school," Nurse Quinn observed.

"She's more welcoming than the maitre'd at an exclusive five star swill hall," Milo Graytail reckoned.

By now the whole crew had started crying and were openly weeping. A group hug commenced as they told themselves how much they loved Chrissy. Sam had to break it off before thay started fighting over who loved her the most (especially since it was him).

Now, that is just simply and utterly hilarious, I don't care who you are- that right there is P-H-U-N-N-E-E-Y. And extremely sweet and heart warming, might I add. Brilliant once again Sam, and oh so true in every word. You've summed up Chrissy's huge heartedness in a nutshell. Well said and WONDERFULL JOB!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

"That many?"

"Aye."

*Smiling so big my eyes are so squinted I am having trouble seeing the screen*
OH My I have been Underhilled, and in the finest most stupendously sweet, and overwhelmingly the best, feel good, warm fuzzy of a thing I have read well since the last episode of Underhilling. Although I think I certainly got the better of the epics. I am gonna have to frame this one. *Wipes tears of gratitude* I have been going through some rough stuff and this couldn't have come at a better time. Not that I am fishing for more wonderful blessings from you guys, I just want to say that the timing couldn't have been better. But then again, that's how blessing others works. The Grand Designer of the blessing gift orchestrates the timing for so many of us that we get the benefits of the power of the blessing word just when we most need it. Our ability to bless each either is even greater that our power to wound with those same words. I think we all remember when we are upheld by someone even longer than any hurt.
Beyond well done Sam. I will have to think a bit to see if I am even able to retaliate in the fine style of Sir Valkoor, but If I do get a revelation, you bet your sweet sonnets that I will indeed try to bless your socks off so much you will be wearing sandals for months.
Thank you indeed for such a sly win in the "Who loves Chrissy the most" contest, that was masterfully done.
*Gives a huge hug then has a great hug fest with the whole crew.*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
Now, that is just simply and utterly hilarious, I don't care who you are- that right there is P-H-U-N-N-E-E-Y. And extremely sweet and heart warming, might I add. Brilliant once again Sam, and oh so true in every word. You've summed up Chrissy's huge heartedness in a nutshell. Well said and WONDERFULL JOB!
You are such a great friend Valkoor. Thank you also for your very kind words. I do believe my smile gear is stuck in overdrive.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

"That many?"

"Aye."

Forgot something.............
*Sneaks up and gives a tackling hug to Ratbeard for starting the whole thing. Ignores all his huffing & sputtering and gives his wig a spin.* That was an awesome thing to do Ratty, and you and your Capt Sam and this whole crew have my deepest delight and fond warm fuzzies for. All of you are truly amazing.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

"That many?"

"Aye."

wow, im... speechless that was... AMAZING! lol and chrissy every thing that he just said is true. (but not in a weird way!)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

"That many?"

"Aye."

now that was a emotional burst of epic proportions

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
x hands out yum pie, yum bread, yum cake and yum pudding to everyone in the room x three cheers for chrissy!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
x hands out yum pie, yum bread, yum cake and yum pudding to everyone in the room x three cheers for chrissy!!!!!
*Gratefully takes a share of all the yummy goodies with a delightful grin* Thank you So much. *Gestures to all in room to dig in to the feast and thoroughly enjoy yourselves.*
Your kindness in word and in deed have made my heart sing.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I for one think we should throw the sweet lass a party maybe sing her a little shanty too when she reaches her 3000th post what do ye me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
this is great! but i have one question. why am i am pinto patron? and why is chrissy a unicorn it says that on the ranks thing right next to this post

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
this is great! but i have one question. why am i am pinto patron? and why is chrissy a unicorn it says that on the ranks thing right next to this post
Your questions will be answered by reading this thread by our beloved One-Eyed Jack.