Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hold on a minute...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
When Madame Vadima spoke of Blind Mew in the January 2016 Newslatter from her answer from HelenaQ's question, you know, our well-known P101 writer that's been on the boards at times, though, recently long absent in here as of now, she also spoke of Hawkules & the "Thunder Snake", once she said, "...(you know, all those writerly types for Pirate101)".

This is one thing that is really vexing me now, one that piqued some interest. Is Hawkules also another P101 writer? If so, I would like to meet Hawkules in the message boards someday! Just thought I would ask this question, since she mentioned him in the newsletter.

Though, I may be a bit skeptical. I don't even remember meeting Hawkules on the P101 boards, so, once Vadima mentioned him, I got a bit excited to hear about him being on the KI MMO Live Team & didn't know it before now.

Bonnie Anne or One-Eyed Jack, hope either of you can answer this, if you have some time. Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I know, they're busy. Still, it was a bit interesting to know another P101 quest writer onboard with Blind Mew, along with the Thunder Snake. I'm hoping to hear the answer about that.

Well, I can only hope at least he, or Mew, or the Thunder Snake, from the MMO Live Team would at least drop by to say "Hi!" to us once in a while.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Yes, Hawkules is another writer here at KingsIsle. You know Thunder Snake now as Scholar Zander on the Wizard101 message boards.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

Yes, Hawkules is another writer here at KingsIsle. You know Thunder Snake now as Scholar Zander on the Wizard101 message boards.
OH! Now I get it! Thunder Snake is Scholar Zander on the W101 boards. That clears it up!

Hope Hawkules has time to introduce himself on the boards. I would like to talk to him at least once in a while, Bonnie Anne.