Highlander Fox of Avalon Party

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
224
Surely you've heard the sad news. Highlander Fox of Avalon, Commodore, is leaving our beloved Message Boards. So, in order to commemorate this, I wanted to have a memorial party for our good friend Emma. Date and time deciders are everyone. Meet up is usual, Avery's Court Fountain. Any who would like to speak May do so, including me. Please make your best effort.
George Gordon

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
GBalance101 on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
Surely you've heard the sad news. Highlander Fox of Avalon, Commodore, is leaving our beloved Message Boards. So, in order to commemorate this, I wanted to have a memorial party for our good friend Emma. Date and time deciders are everyone. Meet up is usual, Avery's Court Fountain. Any who would like to speak May do so, including me. Please make your best effort.
George Gordon
Fabulous idea. We can get together and show our Emma enough love that she just may finally believe us. And if not, then we will give her the best send off ever in hopes it will sink in later and bring her back to the fold.
I am game. Let's set a date and time.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
That's a perfect idea! Maybe be on a Saturday? I might be in Aqulia at the time of the memorial.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
Aw don't leave if you have to I will leave in your place instead
You are a wanted part of this family your posts are looked at a lot

X gives hug

People look at your posts and I will miss you if you go.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
224
krokotopia pirate on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
Aw don't leave if you have to I will leave in your place instead
You are a wanted part of this family your posts are looked at a lot

X gives hug

People look at your posts and I will miss you if you go.
Hey, Krokotopia Pirate. The thread where Emma announced her leave is called:"I think it's time this fox runs off." Chrissy, Puppylover1021, thank you for wanting to join in. Date could be next Saturday, March 8th. Time could be 6:00 P.M. Eastern time. Spread the word to Emma. Maybe she will surprise us and come, or a miracle happens. See you there!

-George Gordon, lvl 36

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
583
Count me in mates I'll be there.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Info has been entered into my phone. Now if the furstunkin thing doesn't shut itself off again, I will be there .

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
28
I'll be there
Silent Maricela quietly

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
I will surely try to come as well and show my support for Emma. My weekends are pretty busy but I will definitely be there if time permits me. Nice idea and very thoughtful of you. Hope to see you there.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
80
Sadly if it is on the 8th i will be out of town so i wont be able to come, but my thoughts will be and I think this send off party is a great idea.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
157
I will try... I might be busy. Hope you guys have a good time if i'm not there.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
I agree that this sounds like a good idea, however Saturdays tend to be busy for me as well. I could make it if the party is next Saturday, say the 15th.

I do have one more slight request, can we call this something other than the Highlander Fox of Avalon Memorial, I mean I know she's leaving the message boards for awhile, but she's not dead. The whole memorial part keeps making me think of a memorial service,

Administrator
CdeWinter on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
I agree that this sounds like a good idea, however Saturdays tend to be busy for me as well. I could make it if the party is next Saturday, say the 15th.

I do have one more slight request, can we call this something other than the Highlander Fox of Avalon Memorial, I mean I know she's leaving the message boards for awhile, but she's not dead. The whole memorial part keeps making me think of a memorial service,
Agreed! I've changed the title.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 16, 2011
553
GBalance101 on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
Hey, Krokotopia Pirate. The thread where Emma announced her leave is called:"I think it's time this fox runs off." Chrissy, Puppylover1021, thank you for wanting to join in. Date could be next Saturday, March 8th. Time could be 6:00 P.M. Eastern time. Spread the word to Emma. Maybe she will surprise us and come, or a miracle happens. See you there!

-George Gordon, lvl 36
Sounds good to me. I'll try to be there. Next I'll message Emma via central.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
Agreed! I've changed the title.
Thanks Jack.