Hi everyone!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
303
Ive found myself returning to pirate101 again... just wanted to publically announce my return as I know I'm very famous.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9069
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
Ive found myself returning to pirate101 again... just wanted to publically announce my return as I know I'm very famous.
Huh? Who are ye? Kidding, welcome back, Dead Eye Luke!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
Ive found myself returning to pirate101 again... just wanted to publically announce my return as I know I'm very famous.
welcome baaaaack! there are plenty bottles of yum and presents stashed around to welcome you back. (are you really that famous? I have never heard of you)

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
303
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
welcome baaaaack! there are plenty bottles of yum and presents stashed around to welcome you back. (are you really that famous? I have never heard of you)
haah that was just a joke, I wouldn't say I'm famous.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1344
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
Ive found myself returning to pirate101 again... just wanted to publically announce my return as I know I'm very famous.
Welcome back! I hope your adventures in the Spiral never end, and your days sailing and fighting continue on as your Ship is newly polished from coming back.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
haah that was just a joke, I wouldn't say I'm famous.
haha.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
730
Welcome back mate!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan