Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Here's to 2013 and beyond!!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2012 was a great year for Pirate101, as it is the greatest KI game yet! I'm looking forward to seeing what plans Kingsisle's made for Pirate101 and more! To a brave, bold new year for Pirates, and many more to come! Thanks once again for this great game, and Wizard101, too, and here's to lots of new adventures!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I would also like to propose a toast. Here's to the death of of Kane's spymaster, and one of his elite court; Deacon. May his clockwork corpse rust in that forsaken haunted wasteland of a sky-way in Coolranch, along with the rest of the soldiers that came with him. Lets hope the same fate befalls Rooke, Deacon's brother.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
I would also like to propose a toast. Here's to the death of of Kane's spymaster, and one of his elite court; Deacon. May his clockwork corpse rust in that forsaken haunted wasteland of a sky-way in Coolranch, along with the rest of the soldiers that came with him. Lets hope the same fate befalls Rooke, Deacon's brother.
Not reached and beaten Deacon yet. A bit behind, mind you. And... not "brother", because they're not like real brothers. Don't call them that, mind you. Just call him... a "Clockwork Elite". And I hope the same goes to Phule, wherever he went... along with the rest of the Elites, and then Kane himself!

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
Trimond297 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Not reached and beaten Deacon yet. A bit behind, mind you. And... not "brother", because they're not like real brothers. Don't call them that, mind you. Just call him... a "Clockwork Elite". And I hope the same goes to Phule, wherever he went... along with the rest of the Elites, and then Kane himself!
well, in mooshu Rooke said Deacon was his brothers in general Tso dungeon