Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

help the rates!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
plz tell me the rate for a clockwork companion!? i try and try but all i get are housing items! PIRATE101 JUST MAKE THE CLOCKWORK COMPANION RATE EASIER BY THE AMOUNT OF PACKS YOU GET THE EASIER IT WILL BE!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Apr 17, 2018 wrote:
plz tell me the rate for a clockwork companion!? i try and try but all i get are housing items! PIRATE101 JUST MAKE THE CLOCKWORK COMPANION RATE EASIER BY THE AMOUNT OF PACKS YOU GET THE EASIER IT WILL BE!!!!!
Most of us know the frustration of buying packs to recruit companions. I have yet to gain a Bear. Don't you even receive weapons? Ashes of the Armada pack is great for weapons. KI will not be improving the chances in their packs.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
anecorbie on Apr 18, 2018 wrote:
Most of us know the frustration of buying packs to recruit companions. I have yet to gain a Bear. Don't you even receive weapons? Ashes of the Armada pack is great for weapons. KI will not be improving the chances in their packs.
well then "why" did this post exist with much capitols!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Apr 23, 2018 wrote:
well then "why" did this post exist with much capitols!
If your post had been all capitals, only then would it have been automatically rejected. You have a mix of lower case text with Capitals added as emphasis.
Also, KI does listen to players comments and feed-back.