Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hello All!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Just thought I'd give a hello, after I've posted a bit. I'm Galactic Mindswipe (you can call me Galactic or GM for short) and I am a level 41 Witchdoctor named Sly Felix Devereaux, currently in MooShu, along with my level 11 Musketeer and Privateer. As for Wizard101, I have kinda quit, but I have a level 49 Balance Wizard named Richard SandCrafter. My favorite companions (in order) are El Toro, Bonnie Anne, and El Toro. I've benched my Presidio companion (the crab, I tried training a bit and he's just as bad as when I got him) and Bones McGee. My favorite color is green, my favorite number is 24, and my birthday is July 24th.

That's pretty much all there is to know about me.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Galactic Mindswipe on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Just thought I'd give a hello, after I've posted a bit. I'm Galactic Mindswipe (you can call me Galactic or GM for short) and I am a level 41 Witchdoctor named Sly Felix Devereaux, currently in MooShu, along with my level 11 Musketeer and Privateer. As for Wizard101, I have kinda quit, but I have a level 49 Balance Wizard named Richard SandCrafter. My favorite companions (in order) are El Toro, Bonnie Anne, and El Toro. I've benched my Presidio companion (the crab, I tried training a bit and he's just as bad as when I got him) and Bones McGee. My favorite color is green, my favorite number is 24, and my birthday is July 24th.

How very complete, GM! Welcome to the boards. I'm Destiny (an end-game Swashbuckler), and I'm sure others will turn up and introduce themselves in due time. It's really a wonderful community here, full of caring and kind folks who will happily Yar! your posts.
I see you are an El Toro fan! Your range of companions will surely expand by the time you're through with Aquila. The birds there have very strong personalities and battle qualities. Bonnie Anne and El Toro, however, are rumored to be the two best companions in the game (statistics-wise), however.
You benched your Presidio companion, eh? I'm keeping mine up-to-date (Gaspard De Vole) for the promotion quests that I find just intriguing. As for Bones, I heard he wasn't so good, so I can't blame you.

Once again, welcome to the Messageboards!

D.S. Devereaux

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
DS Devereaux on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
How very complete, GM! Welcome to the boards. I'm Destiny (an end-game Swashbuckler), and I'm sure others will turn up and introduce themselves in due time. It's really a wonderful community here, full of caring and kind folks who will happily Yar! your posts.
I see you are an El Toro fan! Your range of companions will surely expand by the time you're through with Aquila. The birds there have very strong personalities and battle qualities. Bonnie Anne and El Toro, however, are rumored to be the two best companions in the game (statistics-wise), however.
You benched your Presidio companion, eh? I'm keeping mine up-to-date (Gaspard De Vole) for the promotion quests that I find just intriguing. As for Bones, I heard he wasn't so good, so I can't blame you.

Once again, welcome to the Messageboards!

D.S. Devereaux
Haha, I didn't mean to put El Toro twice... oh well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
A very through introduction, well done. Welcome to the message board family. You will find us fun, friendly, imaginative and very friendly. My Chrissy's are as follows:
Fair Christina Nightingale. Level 65 Privateer Endgamer
Darling Christina Dove. Level 62 Musketeer Fighting Satyrs in Aquila
Christina Strong. Level 59 Buccaneer Confounding the clockworks in Marleybone
Merciful Christina. Level 54 Witchdoctor Irritating the Armada in Marleybone
Golden Christina. Level 22 Swashbuckler Stirring up Santa Pollo in Cool Ranch
Faithful Christina. Level 18 Privateer Starting Buffaloon stampedes in Cool Ranch

Hopefully you will run into one of them at a future event and we can enjoy the game together.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well hello to you GM I'm a level 65 that goes by the name Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen. However I am not at all two-faced.....or am I. Actually I enjoy helping out friends (no matter what their level) in-game and often will flee a battle just to answer the call of Help My 1st mate is currently level 65 Temujin and also enjoy the companionships of Bonnie Anne, El Toro, Kobe Yojimbo and Goronado (along with others of course).

I also am fairly knew to posting on the message boards and through reading other posts have discovered that everyone on the boards seem to be good-hearted, helpful pirates.

I almost did a double take when I read your post as it seems we have a bit in common. We share the same birthday and favorite color. Alas, my favorite number isn't 24......it's 22.

Anyways, welcome to the boards and good luck on the skyways

Captain
May 16, 2011
Hey there, Galactic! Good to see more members of the message board family are joining each day!

My main character in the game is a Level 65 called Modest Hank Ironside, a witchdoctor. The following is the rest of my characters:

Silver Talon Hawkins, Level 18 musketeer

Clever Liam Zest, Level 28 Swashbuckler

Fearless Wolf Nitingale, Level 2 Witchdoctor

Brave Connor, Level 8 Buccaneer

Sly Sean, Level 4 Swashbuckler

Good to see you're an El Toro fan! I am too!

I enjoy helping out others when I can, farming with friends, partying, and just straight out hanging around with friends.

I hope to see you in the game Galactic Mindswipe!

PS: My favorite color is purple, and my favorite number is 6

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Well howdy GM, have ye eye out fer me fer any help along th' seven seas 'n land or vis versa,?

i be a wee bit barnacle-covered but me crew be young 'n fearless

ugly hope leech

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011

Hello my friend. I apologies if this is the first you're seeing me on the boards, for I haven't been playing much lately due to the simple fact that I'm waiting for the next major update, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I guess I should describe myself as well...

Name: Bloody Belle...

*El Toro~ You don't say..?

*Me~ Hush. Now where was I?

Class: Swashbuckler (lvl 65) and...

*Bonnie~ ... And Musketeer (lvl 27) and Privateer (lvl 54) and a Witchdoctor that you've just started (lvl 18). Can we go now..?

*Me~ No, now behave yourselves: All of you! Lets not be rude to our new friend. Now. . .

Favorite Companion: Uhm. . .

*Crew~ Well? Who's your favorite, Captain..? *companions step closer to me...*

*El Toro~ Isn't it obvious..? *smiles*

*Bonnie~ Of course it is... *elbows my arm* Right Captain?

*Ratbeard~ Arrrggg... Ye both be wrong!

*Me~ *wispers in a low voice* 'Subodai...'

*Crew~ WHAT?! *hears Subodai laughing in the distance...*

*Me~ Er um... you're right Bonnie..! I think we should go now... *waves goodbye to GM* C'ya later mate, lol

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
hello GM i''m arceus and zap

Quiet Edward Devereaux- lvl 65 witch doctor wedding crasher QED
Darling Mark Bristol-lvl 25 swashbuckler swashbuckler badge DMB
welcome to the message boards GM

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD THANKSGIVING EVERYONE AND HAVE A GOOD YEAR

QED AND DMB OUT

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Ah! Sorry for the belated welcome! Welcome to the message boards! I'm Quick Pearl, but you can call me Pearl. I hope you enjoy your time on the message boards!

~Quick Pearl

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009

Bonjour et bienvenu GM, Je m'appelle Red Scarlet Kidd, Je suis une Swashbuckler et Je suis niveau 65.

Or in other words...

Hello and welcome GM, I am Red Scarlet Kidd, a level 65 swashie who is currently traversing the various skyways of the spiral in search of other pirates to aid. I also have a level 19? musketeer named Jenny Kidd, and a level 4 witchdoctor named Genevieve Mumford (I think). I am, so far as I know, the message board family's token French speaking (typing) Canadian pirate (or at least Polarian). My favourite companion is Sarah Steele, my favourite colour is the dark green of a taiga forest.