Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Helephant Companion

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Does anyone no how to get this companion? I saw someone with one and are DYING to get one
Bristly Kevin

Community Leader
wiz11110 on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone no how to get this companion? I saw someone with one and are DYING to get one
Bristly Kevin
If you are a witchdoctor, you get it from a quest. For all other classes, I think it will eventually unlock in the crown shop, mid-MooShu.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Talkin The Plank on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
If you are a witchdoctor, you get it from a quest. For all other classes, I think it will eventually unlock in the crown shop, mid-MooShu.
Thank you!! Do you think that it is worth it to buy the Helephant or Doctor Noh?
Bristly Kevin

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
wiz11110 on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
Bristly Kevin
Witchdoctors get the helephant companion from a side quest in mooshu (I don't remember the exact location, but it connects to the valley of titans). After you defeat the necromancer who's been plaguing the land for a while, he says he'll stop and he also gives his oni servant to you for your journey. Note that only witchdoctor's get this companion normally, the rest unlock him for purchase in the crowns shop after completing the quest.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
The Helephant is a pretty good Companion. He has good health so he could last a good while in battle. Around level 44-46 he promotes to a Helephant Destroyer.

Ryan Silver- Lvl. 50 ~Witchdoctor