Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has this happened to anyone else before?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Kay, so I was fighting Tso Ships, and it got to the point where I just put on the brake, pressed "tab" and let the ships board me. So, I was like, hiding in the corner of my ship, wanting to see how they would get into battle if I didn't come out, when my ships health turned yellow, and kept going down. So I'm sitting there saying, "C'mon, guys, you can totally board me now." and yet they didn't. It kept going down, 89, 23, 4, 1, until finally, I ended up at the Skull Island dock with my ship's health at 1 and a little update note that said "Your ship was defeated in combat."

So, anyways, I thought that was pretty cool.

Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 40

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Yep. They just wanted to sink my ship.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Kay, so I was fighting Tso Ships, and it got to the point where I just put on the brake, pressed "tab" and let the ships board me. So, I was like, hiding in the corner of my ship, wanting to see how they would get into battle if I didn't come out, when my ships health turned yellow, and kept going down. So I'm sitting there saying, "C'mon, guys, you can totally board me now." and yet they didn't. It kept going down, 89, 23, 4, 1, until finally, I ended up at the Skull Island dock with my ship's health at 1 and a little update note that said "Your ship was defeated in combat."

So, anyways, I thought that was pretty cool.

Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 40
Hmm....maybe they can't board you if you aren't at the wheel? When you are at the wheel it automatically pulls you into the fight son since you weren't there and hiding, It couldn't find you to trigger the fight and just opted to sink you rather than fight you? I haven't tried this maneuver but I am sure tempted to now.

Maybe Ratbeard can let us know if my theory is correct.