Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Thanksgiving!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to all the pirates in the spiral! Now its time to get ready for Christmas woohoo!

Administrator
Thanks Avery Court Grace!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving me Hearties!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
I love turkey, and mashed potatoes, and every other thing at the table.
FOOD!!!!!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Happy thanksgiving to everyone in pirate101 and everyone at kingsisle! *raises bottle of yum in the air*

the pretty privateer AKA FIERY alyssa taylor 21

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The happiest of Thanksgiving holiday to all my fellow Message Board Marauders. I am truly thankful for all of you and the love and caring you so beautifully share in these forums. We learn how to play our beloved game better and learn how to be better pirates/people in game and out because of this. My life has been enriched by all the knowledge, love and laughter that you all so graciously share. I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you and the wonderful folks at KingsIsle that have created this portal to our hearts. Thank You.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels for those who are visiting family at this time.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012