Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy (Late) Birthday!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I'm three days late! Gaaaahhhh!

"Captain, ye do realize I've already turned this... camera as Gracie called it, on?"

What?! Annie, I said to start it when I finished up on the- oh wait, you're still filming. Oi. Hello all, and welcome to yet another crazy thread of mine! XD Well, it seems I'm three days late to appropriately congratulate pirate101 for having been online for a year now. Uh, nevermind. Well, today I've brought in a Spiral-wide, super costly buffet for us all- we have Yum tarts, a new recipe from Skull Island, banana and cinnamon pies from the lovely Monquista, some delightful tiramisu from Valencia, traditional peach cobbler from Cool Ranch, and Pocky from Mooshu.... Mmmmm... Oh, uh, and Jasmine Tea Cakes. As for Marleybone and Aquila, favorite Jaffa tarts and hawklavas, or as they call them down in Cool Ranch Bawklavas... But anywho, favorite teas, coffees, and hot chocolate for a certain Lizzy on these boards whose name is TOTALLY not Just Add Bacon!

Well, yea! I wish a full on happy birthday to the game, Central... And these message boards! What, you think I forgot that it's our family's birthday too? Preposterous! Well, I have a question for you all. What has been your favorite time in the Spiral? Mine, personally, is the day I joined the boards. I've never regretted it. But Ratbeard, as we rehearsed, time to start up one of the verses of that traditional pirate spirit-lifting songs I can sing to the crew and such?

"Fine..."

Now we are ready to sail for the horn,
Way-hay, roll'n'go!
For our boots and our clothes boys are all in the pawn,
To be rollickin' randy dandy o!

Happy (cough late cough) birthday to Pirate101!

Ciao, Sayonara, Adios, and Au revoir.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh such luscious yummies. I don't even know where to start. Thank you So much Emma for honoring us with your culinary creations yet again. Your food fare is legendary and is the subject of crew chatter for days, not to mention the favors that get exchanged for doggie bags that they always come away with. Your parties are the only time that they so willingly help to clean up as you always reward them with doggie bags and they treat them like their most cherished treasure. I can't say as I blame them. After all I have always decreed than any food trades must be quality control checked by me and I love it.
My taste buds are doing the happy dance for sure.

P.S. I thought the actual birthday was the 15th. Have I heard wrong?