Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Kindness Day!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Yes,I know I'm late.I'm really really late,but I NEED to thank Kingsisle for the Double Crowns offer on World Kindness Day...four days ago.I'm late but you guys are beyond awesome!"

Speaking of which,what is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?Seriously,a lot of players on these very boards have blessed me,and made me really happy...so much in fact,that there's a lot to choose from!And I have some great memories,none of which I can choose from.

However,I know people around here are more decisive than I am.So...what's the kindest thing any ingame friend has ever done for you?

(And no.Just because I made this thread doesn't mean you should choose me.(that was sarcasm,totally choose something nice I did or sai).)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Nov 17, 2014 wrote:
Yes,I know I'm late.I'm really really late,but I NEED to thank Kingsisle for the Double Crowns offer on World Kindness Day...four days ago.I'm late but you guys are beyond awesome!"

Speaking of which,what is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?Seriously,a lot of players on these very boards have blessed me,and made me really happy...so much in fact,that there's a lot to choose from!And I have some great memories,none of which I can choose from.

However,I know people around here are more decisive than I am.So...what's the kindest thing any ingame friend has ever done for you?

(And no.Just because I made this thread doesn't mean you should choose me.(that was sarcasm,totally choose something nice I did or sai).)
I enjoy talking to you The Hoodoo Master. But some of the kindest things that happened to me in game was #1 a friend coming to help me in the Hydra cave when I called for help. And after we defeated it, said " You know, you nearly had it beat, I don't think I was that much help to you."
#2 All the players who have so generously morphed pets with me so that I could get a special pet.
And to all the privateers who have boosted, healed or defended me and my crew in battle, thank you!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Everyday feels like Kindness Day to me when playing KingsIsle's games