Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy birthday Pirate101!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Happy 6th birthday pirate101 what wonderful memories you have given all of us I still remember the first time I sailed you’re skyways it was on New Year’s Day just a few months after you were made can’t believe that’s been 6 years I hope you reach your sister game’s 10th anniversary and many more congratulations and thank you everyone who makes this and other amazing game’s at kingsisle you’ll never know how many lives you’ve changed and brought joy to thank you and happy birthday and many more to come

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Yes, happy birthday! I remember when I first saw Pirate101 too. My mother, KathLight was playing it and I was interested. And now I have so many happy memories! What a game! Happy Birthday!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
-++--

Yo Ho! Six years is an awesome achievement!

Happy Birthday, fellow pirates!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Lookit Light on Oct 16, 2018 wrote:
Yes, happy birthday! I remember when I first saw Pirate101 too. My mother, KathLight was playing it and I was interested. And now I have so many happy memories! What a game! Happy Birthday!
Your mother was playing it too? I love when the family is all playing together!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 28, 2018 wrote:
Your mother was playing it too? I love when the family is all playing together!
Aye, but there's a crowd around me. She's often busy, so it's just me, sad to say. But I still like this game all the same!