Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guide to soloing Valencia part 2

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Since I recently maxed my privy, I've had experience beating Valencia part 2 on all my pirates. My swashbuckler and Privy were the only 2 to solo everything but Kane but I think I've had enough experience from doing"Bob's Your Uncle" on all my pirates, which in my opinion is harder than Valencia part 2. So I present to you: A guide on how to solo Valencia part 2

Gear: on most of my pirates (besides my privy), I used mostly tower gear and any absorb and valor's fortress gear I had lying around which is good to keep your companions alive. For my privy, I used a melee setup but that's because I wanted a challenge, if you don't want a harder challenge then use full tower gear, it provides ample amounts of valor's fortresses and revives.

Companions (from first mate to third mate)
Buc: Peter, Toro, Bonnie
Swashbuckler: Toro, Fan, Bonnie
Musketeer: Toro, Chantal, Bonnie
Witchdoctor (it's not toro and Bonnie for once): scratch, Mormo and Carcarius/Ratbeard/Bonnie (any of them work well)
Privy: Toro, Egg Shen, Bonnie

Strategy:
Buc: try to use a valor's fort on a companion if you have it, if not then whale's might with your pirate and Peter. El toro should Espirit and Bonnie should scattershot if she can hit at least 2 (3 is preferable), if not then pass. Next round, reduce their accuracy with viscious charge and overwatch 3 to make it easier for Toro to riposte. For the third round: finish them off
Swashbuckler: black fog, Espirit, agility buff and make Bonnie pass for your units first round. Next round, use valor's fortress on either toro or fan, and then make all your units attack on the second or third round (if you have another valor's, use it on the other melee unit unless they don't have first strike 3)
Musketeer: use super bombs first round (the ones that knockback), Espirit, agility buff and scattershot if you can hit more than 2. Second round: move el toro up and use your critical hits on Chantal and bombs on your pirate if there are 3 or more of them standing together.
Witchdoctor: use scorpions, use 100% spell power buff, use Mormo's crow's song on the last unit if its not Carcarius. If it is, then use a mojo storm if it can hit 2 of them. If it can't then just pass. Second round: mojo storm, 50% spell power buff, mojo storm (if you used it first round, just hit a unit with mutineer's grasp, preferably a buccaneer)
Privy: use valor's fort on egg shen, Espirit on Toro, Egg Shen passes and Bonnie scatter shots if she can hit at least 2 of them. 2nd round: shield Toro, Toro attacks, egg Shen uses accuracy reducing move and Bonnie attacks.

Lvl 70