Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guide to all the Clandestine Trainers:

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Schedule of their appearances, in the Mysterious Trap Door in Devilfish Hollow:

12:00 AM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_1:00 AM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_2:00 AM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_3:00 AM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_4:00 AM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_5:00 AM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_6:00 AM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_7:00 AM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_8:00 AM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_9:00 AM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
10:00 AM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
11:00 AM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
12:00 PM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_1:00 PM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_2:00 PM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_3:00 PM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_4:00 PM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_5:00 PM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_6:00 PM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_7:00 PM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_8:00 PM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_9:00 PM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
10:00 PM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
11:00 PM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian

Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite

The Lost Hoplite can train 3 epics, seeming to be fitted for each melee class, Flanking, Cheap Shot, and Relentless. Flanking requires Stabby Weapons 2 and level 20, Cheap Shot requires Slashy Weapons 2 and level 20, and Relentless requires Smashy Weapons 2 and level 20. These epics do require practice points.

Gun Trainer/Firenzian

Firenzian can train 3 epics, but they are all gun epics, Burst Fire, Overwatch, and Parting shot. All 3 of these epics require Shooty Weapons 2 and level 20.

Magic Trainer/Kurotadori

Kurotadori can train 3 epics and 1 power, Readied Spell, Coward's Bane, Witch Hunter, and that power, Forbiddence. The epics require Staffy Weapons 2 and level 20, and also, if you didn't know, Witch Hunter can be used by any kind of weapon, but if you are a melee or gun user, you'll still have to spend 2 extra points on Staffy Weapons talents. Oh, and the power, Forbiddence, supposedly removes 1 power from your target, which can be as far away as your weapon can reach: Melee weapons 3, Phule's Wand/Moo Manchu's Wand 7 (with Spirit Sight talent). The terrible and depressing thing about it is that it is "PVP ONLY", and you can't go and remove a Vicious Charge from a Terror-cotta Warrior. Oh, oops, I forgot to mention that Forbiddence also requires Staffy Weapons 2.

I hope you found this helpful, I surely didn't because I'm the one who already has the info, and so that last thing I said is irrelevant and pointless to say. Hope this helps.

and now for my signature thing that I always use when starting a thread

Corrupt Lucas Vries
__Level 65
__Armada's Most Wanted

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
Schedule of their appearances, in the Mysterious Trap Door in Devilfish Hollow:

12:00 AM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_1:00 AM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_2:00 AM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_3:00 AM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_4:00 AM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_5:00 AM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_6:00 AM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_7:00 AM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_8:00 AM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_9:00 AM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
10:00 AM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
11:00 AM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
12:00 PM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_1:00 PM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_2:00 PM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_3:00 PM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_4:00 PM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_5:00 PM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_6:00 PM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
_7:00 PM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
_8:00 PM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian
_9:00 PM - Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite
10:00 PM - Magic Trainer/Kurotadori
11:00 PM - Gun Trainer/Firenzian

Melee Trainer/Lost Hoplite

The Lost Hoplite can train 3 epics, seeming to be fitted for each melee class, Flanking, Cheap Shot, and Relentless. Flanking requires Stabby Weapons 2 and level 20, Cheap Shot requires Slashy Weapons 2 and level 20, and Relentless requires Smashy Weapons 2 and level 20. These epics do require practice points.

Gun Trainer/Firenzian

Firenzian can train 3 epics, but they are all gun epics, Burst Fire, Overwatch, and Parting shot. All 3 of these epics require Shooty Weapons 2 and level 20.

Magic Trainer/Kurotadori

Kurotadori can train 3 epics and 1 power, Readied Spell, Coward's Bane, Witch Hunter, and that power, Forbiddence. The epics require Staffy Weapons 2 and level 20, and also, if you didn't know, Witch Hunter can be used by any kind of weapon, but if you are a melee or gun user, you'll still have to spend 2 extra points on Staffy Weapons talents. Oh, and the power, Forbiddence, supposedly removes 1 power from your target, which can be as far away as your weapon can reach: Melee weapons 3, Phule's Wand/Moo Manchu's Wand 7 (with Spirit Sight talent). The terrible and depressing thing about it is that it is "PVP ONLY", and you can't go and remove a Vicious Charge from a Terror-cotta Warrior. Oh, oops, I forgot to mention that Forbiddence also requires Staffy Weapons 2.

I hope you found this helpful, I surely didn't because I'm the one who already has the info, and so that last thing I said is irrelevant and pointless to say. Hope this helps.

and now for my signature thing that I always use when starting a thread

Corrupt Lucas Vries
__Level 65
__Armada's Most Wanted
Very helpful, thank you. Now all I need are points to spend.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I hope you have this all saved somewhere, so when things go live you can post it in the appropriate forum. Or on one of the fan sites?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
anecorbie on Jul 19, 2015 wrote:
Very helpful, thank you. Now all I need are points to spend.
Luckily, I happened to buy crowns 2 days before the Test Realm came out and I got all 20 practice points back, which as a Witchdoctor, I probably won't be spending. Except for Elusive and Tough talents, also maybe Calm the Troops.

But I guess my account information was copied for the Test Realm right before I reset my Powers and Talents, so I didn't get to go train anything.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Very helpful Andrew - thanks.

-Indigo