Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Great to see the skyways light up again

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
70
Thanks KI for giving us a great reason to come back to the skyways! I have not seen this many people on my friends list in a long while.

Great to catch up with everyone this morning

Everyone is having a BLAST (so to speak)

Good luck collecting that scrip!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Wicked Savannah on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
Thanks KI for giving us a great reason to come back to the skyways! I have not seen this many people on my friends list in a long while.

Great to catch up with everyone this morning

Everyone is having a BLAST (so to speak)

Good luck collecting that scrip!
Indeed it was great fun. You were having some amazing Scrip drop luck amounts.
I commented on Crazy Cassidy's great luck and asked her if she had been using the Head Patting & Tummy Rubbing from the new Good Luck Emote and her hilarious response was "My stomach is getting carpet burn" LOL Funniest part of my morning

If you want to schedule any "Pack hunts" I have a Call to the Pack calendar page to enter them in if anyone wants to get some friends together. All packs are welcome and I don't have to be there for you to scrub the skyways free of scrip totin' ships and turrets.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
33
I'd think it will be even busier when the update comes out on the 12.12.14(I believe).

Maybe someone should set up runs on the live realm

x cough, cough x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
TheSwashBucklerMas... on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
I'd think it will be even busier when the update comes out on the 12.12.14(I believe).

Maybe someone should set up runs on the live realm

x cough, cough x
Those ARE live runs The new content went live Wednesday morning 12/10

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
33
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
Those ARE live runs The new content went live Wednesday morning 12/10
heh, yea i realised like 5 mins after i posted and i got the date wrong too ( forgot the american date has the month first instead of day )

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
70
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
Indeed it was great fun. You were having some amazing Scrip drop luck amounts.
I commented on Crazy Cassidy's great luck and asked her if she had been using the Head Patting & Tummy Rubbing from the new Good Luck Emote and her hilarious response was "My stomach is getting carpet burn" LOL Funniest part of my morning

If you want to schedule any "Pack hunts" I have a Call to the Pack calendar page to enter them in if anyone wants to get some friends together. All packs are welcome and I don't have to be there for you to scrub the skyways free of scrip totin' ships and turrets.
Oh yes. It has been a lot of fun. I keep going back and forth, morph morph morph, scrip scrip scrip! But not in that order.

My time in the tent is spent mostly balling up in the corner of the tent holding my face in my hands every time I see the same egg appear

Sounds good about the planning, thanks for the heads up

A "Scrippin" (new word, idk) we shall go, if I only had a morphing sigil on my boat I would be in true heaven.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Wicked Savannah on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
Oh yes. It has been a lot of fun. I keep going back and forth, morph morph morph, scrip scrip scrip! But not in that order.

My time in the tent is spent mostly balling up in the corner of the tent holding my face in my hands every time I see the same egg appear

Sounds good about the planning, thanks for the heads up

A "Scrippin" (new word, idk) we shall go, if I only had a morphing sigil on my boat I would be in true heaven.
"Scrippin" I love it. Me thinks you have coined a soon to be much used word. Now just to figure out how to say it for the limited chatters

A morphing machine would be a WONDERFUL housing item. Perhaps we could petition Johnny Ringo?

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
140
i wish i could be hunting but i have semester exams

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
i wish i could be hunting but i have semester exams
Not to worry. It's gonna take a LONG time to save up for the choice stuff. We won't be stopping any time soon.