Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Got the new Armada Dragoon in under 5,000 crowns!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I'll be honest; I did not expect me to get a companion while opening this pack, but, as luck would have it, I got it, and I was surprised. Really, I was, considering how big it is and how jaw dropping it is for other poor pirates. I've seen people spend thousands upon thousands of crowns trying to get a companion, and here I am boasting and bragging about my spectacular luck.

So, apart from my bragging, I thought it'll be nice to dress up as uh, I don't know, something from the Full metal Alchemist series? Obvious metal guy in suit, check, obvious little short person with metal accessories, check. All I'm missing is the hair style. KI, please, Wizard101 has hairstyles, why can't we?

Good luck to any other pirates that try to get a companion!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
WyvernBlaze on Oct 8, 2016 wrote:
I'll be honest; I did not expect me to get a companion while opening this pack, but, as luck would have it, I got it, and I was surprised. Really, I was, considering how big it is and how jaw dropping it is for other poor pirates. I've seen people spend thousands upon thousands of crowns trying to get a companion, and here I am boasting and bragging about my spectacular luck.

So, apart from my bragging, I thought it'll be nice to dress up as uh, I don't know, something from the Full metal Alchemist series? Obvious metal guy in suit, check, obvious little short person with metal accessories, check. All I'm missing is the hair style. KI, please, Wizard101 has hairstyles, why can't we?

Good luck to any other pirates that try to get a companion!
I'm very happy for you. And I hope in a future update, we'll get those wigs - and I would love to see your Full Metal Alchemist look!

Developer
Unless I'm mistaken, we *do* have hairstyles.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congratulations!

-Indigo

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
Ratbeard on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
NIce

Ensign
Feb 19, 2013
I didnt get the Dragoon but i got the Battle Angel just after opening 5 packs with 10k crowns and i have to say shes a really good companion to have

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congratulations, Jack! I hope to acquire the Battle Angel some day.

OK, Capt. Ratbeard, how about more hair styles, then? I think we only have a couple or three. Admittedly not a priority, but anything that helps the millions of orphan pirates running around look more distinct from each other is a plus.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
Only 4 hairstyles if you count the one available from the Beastmaster Pack. However, none of these give a color choice To those who are used to the wide variety of style & color in W101, this is pathetic.
I know art work isn't part of your department and you're busy with more important things, but negating a request for more hairstyles by saying "we *do* have hairstyles" wasn't fair.