Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Got good gear? Post it here!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2010
I was thinking, it would be a great idea if people could share outstanding gear they have and where they got it! So if you have some really good gear tell us what it is and where to get it

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
There's already something exactly alike that on pirate101 central:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?7272-No-auction-equipment-guide-%28all-levels%29

Hope jack lets me post this link, if not just go to google or any search engine to search "pirate101 non auction gear".

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 52

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I will label my gear with my class so other classes don't get confused. Type is underlined, Drop location and name of gear is bolded.

Outfit: Shaolinquan Vestment- Revive Power- 11 Agility, 15 Base Armor- Level 45 (Friar Sand)
Weapon: Blades of Shade- Stabby/Slashy- 160-266 Magic Damage- 7 Armor, 20% Penetration- Level 60 (Cadmus)
Charm: Order of St. Molosser- The Big Guns Power- 8 Damage- Level 50 (Sato)

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Pirates in the Sky on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
I will label my gear with my class so other classes don't get confused. Type is underlined, Drop location and name of gear is bolded.

Outfit: Shaolinquan Vestment- Revive Power- 11 Agility, 15 Base Armor- Level 45 (Friar Sand)
Weapon: Blades of Shade- Stabby/Slashy- 160-266 Magic Damage- 7 Armor, 20% Penetration- Level 60 (Cadmus)
Charm: Order of St. Molosser- The Big Guns Power- 8 Damage- Level 50 (Sato)
P.S, that Shaolinquan vestment is dropped from the earth guardian too. I have it on my swash from him.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
My brother, Dolan got an epic coat from the Duck Of Death!
Name: English Bill's Jacket
Power: True Grit
Class: All classes
Boosts: 22 Resistance and 6 Will.
Boss who drops it: The Duck Of Death
How good it looks: Epic!

Enjoy the epic gear!
-Silver Fiona

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
There's already something exactly alike that on pirate101 central:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?7272-No-auction-equipment-guide-%28all-levels%29

Hope jack lets me post this link, if not just go to google or any search engine to search "pirate101 non auction gear".

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 52
Yes that is indeed a great list, but do realize that it is not even close to complete. I have farmed some of those bosses and gotten lots of great gear not listed there and sent it to the original poster but none of those additions have made it to the list.
So know that it is a great resource if you are looking for one of those items, it will tell you who drops it, just realize that those bosses drop many more great things that are not on that particular page.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
Yes that is indeed a great list, but do realize that it is not even close to complete. I have farmed some of those bosses and gotten lots of great gear not listed there and sent it to the original poster but none of those additions have made it to the list.
So know that it is a great resource if you are looking for one of those items, it will tell you who drops it, just realize that those bosses drop many more great things that are not on that particular page.
Hey Chrissy, I noticed that the list is far from complete too. It seems that the majority of what drops I get aren't on the list of drops for those bosses either. I have started documenting them, since there are so many that aren't accounted for. I was wondering if it wasn't being updated any more or if it was just taking a long time too. I know it is a daunting task and requires a lot of time.

I have been pleasantly surprised though when I get some pretty great gear from them and it is not on the list. Makes it a little more exciting at times, kind of like I found something rare. I need to take time to contribute to wiki as well because I noticed there are a ton of items that get dropped that aren't listed there as well. All in good time I guess.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Let's see, I got lots of good gear, but I will just list a few things that I have gotten over the year that Pirate101 has been public. All things I am listing can be used by anyone.

Lo Pan's Cloak: Dropped by Lo Pan in Mooshu. +65 Health, +33 Resistance, and a move: Mojo Storm.
Dragoon Autocannon: High Damage, and a move: Megablast. Always an Epic Hit. Dropped mostly by Dragoons and other higher level Armada bosses and soldiers in Marleybone, mostly found in the Isle of Fetch dungeon.
Ophidian Spine Crest: Dropped by Hyskoss in the Aquila. +72 Health, +7 Resistance, +10 Armor.
Prince of Illios' Quiver: Dropped by Pariss in Aquila. Gives Epic: Burst Fire.
Armadillo Verde: Epic Abilities: Relentless and Riposte. Dropped by bosses around Cool Ranch. (I recently got one from Captain Foote about 2-3 days ago.)
Suitor's Helmet: Dropped by Antonius in Aquila. +11 Accuracy, +10 Will, +11 Armor.
Buck's Brim: Dropped by Buck Bronco in Cool Ranch. Gives move: Rain of Mortarshells, and +8 Damage.
Electromancer's Hat: Dropped by Bishop in Marleybone. +7 Dodge, +5 Resistance, +8 Will.
Tawny Sky Turtle: Dropped by General Tso in Mooshu. Epic Ability: Vengeance Strike.
Praetorian Spear: Dropped by Antonius the other boss in Aquila final dungeon. High damage, +15% Armor Penetration.
Santa Rana's Hat: Dropped by Santa Rana in El Toro's banquet hall. Gives Epic Ability: Overwatch.
Rad Boots: Dropped by Black Jean LaFitte in Marleybone. +10 Accuracy, +8 Will.
(Finally). Lo Pan's Helm. Dropped by Lo Pan in Mooshu. Gives move: Assassin's Gloom. +53 Health, +6 Resistance.

There ya go!

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Below is a great thread and I'd love the owner or someone else to do updates for Marleybone and MooShu. Personally, on my Witchdoctor, I thought MooShu's Fire and Water Guardians dropped the best accessories giving +3 Will and +7 Resistance versus +9 Resistance accessories from Aquila. As well, The Shoes of Houndini dropped by Bishop and Underdog give +11 Will and +10 Dodge and Mojo Storm, where as Aquila's Witchdoctor shoes only give +12 Will and Power. Hence my reasoning for updates in those areas.

Aquila Portion of the No Auction Guide
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?47663-Updated-Aquila-portion-of-No-Auction-Equipment-Guide

I'll add more when I have more time, but you can look at some of my recent posts for Witchdoctor and Swashbuckler gear.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
If you are looking for incredible fear, just "farm" a certain boss who is easy to kill and there are no battles to be fought before the initial fight. Some examples are Princess Zeena, all of the guardians on the giant turtle in Mooshu , and friar sand. Farming is where you just repeatedly defeat the same boss over and over. I tried farming the miniatures for a while, but it takes so long. I did get some pretty nice gear though! And the Mooshu bosses have their own special gear with unique cards! And it's very stylish too.

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
Let's see, I got lots of good gear, but I will just list a few things that I have gotten over the year that Pirate101 has been public. All things I am listing can be used by anyone.

Lo Pan's Cloak: Dropped by Lo Pan in Mooshu. +65 Health, +33 Resistance, and a move: Mojo Storm.
Dragoon Autocannon: High Damage, and a move: Megablast. Always an Epic Hit. Dropped mostly by Dragoons and other higher level Armada bosses and soldiers in Marleybone, mostly found in the Isle of Fetch dungeon.
Ophidian Spine Crest: Dropped by Hyskoss in the Aquila. +72 Health, +7 Resistance, +10 Armor.
Prince of Illios' Quiver: Dropped by Pariss in Aquila. Gives Epic: Burst Fire.
Armadillo Verde: Epic Abilities: Relentless and Riposte. Dropped by bosses around Cool Ranch. (I recently got one from Captain Foote about 2-3 days ago.)
Suitor's Helmet: Dropped by Antonius in Aquila. +11 Accuracy, +10 Will, +11 Armor.
Buck's Brim: Dropped by Buck Bronco in Cool Ranch. Gives move: Rain of Mortarshells, and +8 Damage.
Electromancer's Hat: Dropped by Bishop in Marleybone. +7 Dodge, +5 Resistance, +8 Will.
Tawny Sky Turtle: Dropped by General Tso in Mooshu. Epic Ability: Vengeance Strike.
Praetorian Spear: Dropped by Antonius the other boss in Aquila final dungeon. High damage, +15% Armor Penetration.
Santa Rana's Hat: Dropped by Santa Rana in El Toro's banquet hall. Gives Epic Ability: Overwatch.
Rad Boots: Dropped by Black Jean LaFitte in Marleybone. +10 Accuracy, +8 Will.
(Finally). Lo Pan's Helm. Dropped by Lo Pan in Mooshu. Gives move: Assassin's Gloom. +53 Health, +6 Resistance.

There ya go!
Wow, what a fantastic list. It is so very thorough and gives us all we need. Nice attention to detail. You sharing of this is wonderful and also is a great reminder to never challenge you to PVP.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey Chrissy, I noticed that the list is far from complete too. It seems that the majority of what drops I get aren't on the list of drops for those bosses either. I have started documenting them, since there are so many that aren't accounted for. I was wondering if it wasn't being updated any more or if it was just taking a long time too. I know it is a daunting task and requires a lot of time.

I have been pleasantly surprised though when I get some pretty great gear from them and it is not on the list. Makes it a little more exciting at times, kind of like I found something rare. I need to take time to contribute to wiki as well because I noticed there are a ton of items that get dropped that aren't listed there as well. All in good time I guess.
Yea I agree totally. A lot of the wiki pages allow you to update them and I have learned how to do this. The above mentioned list is not one that we can add to so not much can be done. More of us learning to edit those pages will help all of us so get brave you guys. It's not as hard as I thought it was. I just studied it and copied their line and pasted it, then just changed the line number and the name of the item and it worked.

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
I'll just post the gear I have on my pirates as well as some great gear not listed on the main threads.

Swashbuckler:
Hat: Lvl 60 - Crest of Faunus: +8 Damage, 11 Armor, and gives ability Assassin's Strike from Grohl
Outfit: Lvl 60 - Nightlord's Scale: +10 Agility, +7 Damage, 40 Armor from Tribal Crew Pack
Outfit: Lvl 60 - Chaotic Cloak: +8 Damage, 18 Armor, and gives ability Critical Strike +3 (Melee) from Grohl
Boots: Lvl 55 - Satyric Shoes: +12 Agility, +11 Dodge, and gives ability Assassin's Strike from Grohl
Weapon: Lvl 60 - Blades of Shade: Slashy/Stabby Weapon does 160 to 266 Magical Damage, +7 Armor, +20 Armor Penetration, bonus from Agility from Cadmus
Totem: Lvl 40 - Assassin's Seal: +6 Damage, +3 Agility, and gives ability Assassin's Strike from Jinzaburo
Charm: Lvl 55 - Medallion of Hermes: +8 Damage, +3 Agility, and gives ability Great Juju from Zeena
Charm: Lvl 55 - Stygian Medallion: +8 Damage, +3 Agility, and gives ability Back Stab from Zeena

Witchdoctor:
Hat: Lvl 60 - Saurian King's Horns: +7 Damage, +14 Will, 11 Armor from Tribal Crew Pack
Outfit: Lvl 55 - Gorgonic Cloak: +12 Will, 42 Resistance, and gives ability Back Stab
Boots: Lvl 50 - The Shoes of Houndini: +11 Will, +10 Dodge, and gives ability Mojo Storm from Underdog
Boots: Lvl 50 - Mesmerist's Sandals: +11 Will, +10 Dodge, and gives ability Assassin's Mist from Underdog
Totem: Lvl 45 - Ocean Charm: +7 Resistance, +3 Will, and gives ability Revive from Fire/Water Guardian
Totem: Lvl 45 - Earthen Charm: +7 Resistance, +3 Will, and gives ability Valor's Fortress from Fire/Water Guardian
Charm: Lvl 45 - Tengu's Masterful Charm: +7 Resistance, +3 Will, and gives ability Mojo Storm from Fire/Water Guardian
Charm: Lvl 45 - Jade Fleet Charm: +7 Resistance, +3 Will, and gives ability The Big Guns from Fire/Water Guardian
Ring: Lvl 45 - Reckless Ring: +7 Resistance, +3 Will, and gives ability Vicious Charge from Fire/Water Guardian

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Buccaneer Gear:
Hat: Lvl 50 - Defense Minsiter's Tarleton: +11 Strength, 13 Armor, and give ability Revive from Underdog
Outfit: Lvl 50 - The Arms of Valiant: +12 Strength, 39 Armor, and gives ability Assassin's Strike from Underdog
Boots: Lvl 55 - Sandals of Ares: +9 Armor and gives ability The Big Guns from Grohl
Boots: Lvl 60 - Plantari of Eagilles: +9 Armor and gives ability Mojo Storm from Grohl
Weapon: Lvl 60 - Axe of the Minotaur Lords: Slashy/Smashy Weapon does 167 to 279 Physical Damage, bonus from Strength from Labyrinth Dungeon
Totem: Lvl 45 - Bloody Charm: +7 Armor, +3 Strength, and gives ability Assassin's Strike from Fire/Water Guardian

Charms:
Lvl 45 - Rancorous Bauble: +7 Armor, +3 Strength, and gives ability Mournsong from Fire/Water Guardian
Lvl 45 - Righteous Retribution: +7 Armor, +3 Strength, and gives ability Mojo Blade from Fire/Water Guardian
Lvl 55 - Chain of Ares: +9 Armor and gives ability Vicious Charge from Zeena

Rings:
Lvl 45 - Ring of Rancor: +7 Armor, +3 Strength, and gives ability Critical Strike +3 (Melee) from Fire/Water Guardian
Lvl 55 - Ring of Hephaestus: +9 Armor and gives ability Great Juju from Zeena
Lvl 55 - Ring of Hermes: +9 Armor and gives ability Back Stab from Zeena

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Yea I agree totally. A lot of the wiki pages allow you to update them and I have learned how to do this. The above mentioned list is not one that we can add to so not much can be done. More of us learning to edit those pages will help all of us so get brave you guys. It's not as hard as I thought it was. I just studied it and copied their line and pasted it, then just changed the line number and the name of the item and it worked.
Thanks for the tip.

I am going to give updating the wiki a try soon- I am just trying to compile some notes for a while on what gear I come across. I will probably take an afternoon or evening to put in as many as I can and then repeat the process. With everything going on lately (holidays, work, 2 new additions to the family, posting, and playing pirate101 of course) time has been a bit more of an issue than the bravery thing for me. I absolutely want to contribute as much as I can to the wiki though because there is definitely a ton that needs updating. Maybe we should hold a wiki updating party or something. Stay tuned for my first pirate101 wiki contribution.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Wow, what a fantastic list. It is so very thorough and gives us all we need. Nice attention to detail. You sharing of this is wonderful and also is a great reminder to never challenge you to PVP.
LOL, thanks! I have a few more pieces I'd like to put up! I hope this helps any boss farmer further in their quests for amazing drops! Btw, I have a correction to make on the Prince of Illios Quiver, so that will be first.(I forgot to list the ordinary abilities.

Prince of Illios' Quiver: Dropped by Pariss in Aquila. Epic Ability: Burst Fire. Abilities: +10 Accuracy, +7 Damage.
English Bill's Boots: Dropped by the Duck of Death in Cool Ranch. Gives move: Bonfire Shot. Abilities: +7 Agility, +7 Will.
English Bill's Jacket: Dropped by the Duck of Death in Cool Ranch. Gives Epic: True Grit. Abilities: +6 Will, +22 Resistance.
English Bill's Hat: Dropped by the Duck of Death in Cool Ranch. Gives move: Jobu's Kiss. Abilities: +3 Resistance, +7 Will.
Manticore's Sting: Dropped by random Manticores in Aquila. Gives Epic: Repel Boarders. Ability: +7 Damage.
Doctor Noh's Tunic: Dropped by Doctor Noh in Mooshu. Gives move: Morunsong. Abilities: +31 Resistance, +5 Accuracy, +8 Will.
Stormzilla Egg: Dropped by the Stormzilla in Mooshu. Gives move: Valor's Fortress. Abilities: +4 Armor, +48 Health.
Hykssoss's Falchion: Dropped by Hykssoss in Aquila. Talent needed: Big Choppy Weapons 1. Damage: 167-279. Bonus Damage from Strength. No abilities or Epics. Very beautiful for the classy Buccaneer.
Earth Guardian's Mace: Dropped by the Earth Guardian in Mooshu. Damage: 119-198. Bonus Damage from Strength. Gives Epic: Second Chance. Ability: +6 Armor.
Fire Guardian's Medallion: Dropped by the Fire Guardian in Mooshu. Gives boss unique move: Burning Palm. Abilities: +4 Damage, +54 Health.
Friar Sand's Gourd. Dropped by Friar Sand in Mooshu. Gives move: Leviathan's Call. Abilities: +6 Accuracy, +5 Resistance.
Rooke's Bulwark: Dropped by Rooke in Marleybone. Damage: 134-224. Bonus Damage from Strength. Ability: +16 Armor.
Bishop's Gears of War: Dropped by Bishop in Marleybone. Damage: 119-198, attacking a 9-square area. Bonus Damage from Will. Attack Range 4 squares. Talent Needed: Staffy Weapons 2.
The Belt of Taurus: Dropped by any Minotaur boss in Aquila. Abilities: +9 Armor, +4 Health, +4 Strength.

There ya go! I hope to have another list once I get more boss drops!

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Updated MooShu Portion of the No Auction Equipment Guide
http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?49316-Updated-MooShu-Portion-of-the-No-Auction-Guide

Updated Marleybone Portion of the No Auction Equipment Guide
http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?49330-Updated-(mostly)-Marleybone-portion-of-No-Auction-Equipment-Guide

If you guys find any new drops please post and contribute them to these guides.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wicked Victor Arms... on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?49316-Updated-MooShu-Portion-of-the-No-Auction-Guide

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?49330-Updated-(mostly)-Marleybone-portion-of-No-Auction-Equipment-Guide

Wow there has been a ton of work done on them. Well caught.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Wicked Victor Arms... on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:

Great contributions to the thread Victor!

Thanks for such thorough listings and posts. As you know, I just made my way over to central and I am hoping to contribute to the wiki soon. I have been recording any recent drops that are not already on wiki- I just need to take some time to do it. Should get started in very near future.

Thanks again for all the helpful info.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I was attacking demoted fleet in monquistia to collect fruit crates for the scrurvy dogs and by defeating them I got a hat that gave 40+ health odd he wasn't a boss and I got Jorge curios armor and helmet when it was good at my lvl also have worn the full costume of the midnight bandit

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Frozenmuskets on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
My brother, Dolan got an epic coat from the Duck Of Death!
Name: English Bill's Jacket
Power: True Grit
Class: All classes
Boosts: 22 Resistance and 6 Will.
Boss who drops it: The Duck Of Death
How good it looks: Epic!

Enjoy the epic gear!
-Silver Fiona
Imma farm for that cos I have 2 great pistols and during battle I can use a power that gives me quick draw and over watch so with true grit I'm gonna pwn

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
I have a question for rapid looters, do any of you know where the ring of tartus is dropped, its a privateer level 60 ring that gives Assasin's strike. I've asked a privateer and they said they think got it from the minotaur(s). I just want to confirm.
Thanks mates!
-Dead-eye Kenneth, lvl 65 musketeer

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
hey guys Does anyone know if there is any witchdoctor gear that gives the assassins strike? I know there is gear for backstab Example: hat dropped by bill pikes in marleybone

See you in the spiral!
Silent Maricela Quietly level 65

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
captain swings slicers, i cant remember the stats but if you know silver jesse a buck ask him if you can see it for the stats( dropped by captain swing, he also drops an outfit, luddites hat, shoes, and robe)