Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goodbye Kind Friends

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
This isn't like the other goodbyes, but it seems like my membership is going to end. I don't think I will be gone for long though, since I am addicted to this game. I might buy another card - that equals to five $20 cards, I'm going to need a doctor. Also, of course I will buy another card, my whole list is not checked yet. So, don't throw a party Moo Manchu. If I am going to buy one, I think this will just be like a vacation. Anyways, it has been fun to post in these boards and all of you were kind.
I will be back, maybe on the 25th.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Ok, maybe a little longer. I just spent a pre paid card worth of money on this really shiny pen. Wow, a Pirate101 and a pen addiction.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
This isn't like the other goodbyes, but it seems like my membership is going to end. I don't think I will be gone for long though, since I am addicted to this game. I might buy another card - that equals to five $20 cards, I'm going to need a doctor. Also, of course I will buy another card, my whole list is not checked yet. So, don't throw a party Moo Manchu. If I am going to buy one, I think this will just be like a vacation. Anyways, it has been fun to post in these boards and all of you were kind.
I will be back, maybe on the 25th.
Fair sailing Matie and we will post a lookout for your return. * Chrissy hug *