Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goodbye Everyone! Well Maybe

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Hey, guys it's me Astro. Sme of you may know me from my post. Today I'd like to talk to you about something thats been on my mind for a while now. If you've read the title, you probbaly already know what this is gonna be about, and honestly I never wanted to make a goodbye thread in the first place, but i'll get to why in a moment.

On a side note, this will also include Wizard101 as well.

I've started Wizard101 back in the early 2009-2010 year, so it's been 3-4 years that i've been playing. I think it's time for me to take a break. My membership will be ending sometime this month, so i only have a while to continue posting on the forums. I will miss talking to all of you, it's been a great experience for me, I've only started posting snce a year ago and it's been my favorite activity. For a reason i'm not gonna get into, I have to leave this account. So thank you all of you in game and out, it's been a great experience working with this community.

But no fear, I plan to make a new Kingsisle account sometime this summer. I'll still have my same additude and style while posting, and I'm placing a challenge out there for those who possibly know me well enough to accept. Try looking for my new account on the forums from reading my new accounts posting styles and way of talking, or typing? Also if your ondering why I'm making this post, eh I thought it be fun.

Farwell from...
Benjamin Wildcloud Lvl 90 Diviner
Stubborn Benjamin Yellowfish Lvl 50 Buccaneer
Benjamin Yellowfish Lvl 50 Musketeer

Bye

Administrator
Best of luck to you, Benjamin! Hope to see you back in the skyways soon.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on May 10, 2013 wrote:
Best of luck to you, Benjamin! Hope to see you back in the skyways soon.
I hope to see him soon. To bad he's leaving but the thing is, you can't delete a KI account! I bet he didn't know that so he'll be able to return to his other account or maybe solo with both accounts.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 11, 2013 wrote:
I hope to see him soon. To bad he's leaving but the thing is, you can't delete a KI account! I bet he didn't know that so he'll be able to return to his other account or maybe solo with both accounts.
I know you can't delete a KI account, I'm simply just not gonna use this one anymore.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
AstroStorm on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Hey, guys it's me Astro. Sme of you may know me from my post. Today I'd like to talk to you about something thats been on my mind for a while now. If you've read the title, you probbaly already know what this is gonna be about, and honestly I never wanted to make a goodbye thread in the first place, but i'll get to why in a moment.

On a side note, this will also include Wizard101 as well.

I've started Wizard101 back in the early 2009-2010 year, so it's been 3-4 years that i've been playing. I think it's time for me to take a break. My membership will be ending sometime this month, so i only have a while to continue posting on the forums. I will miss talking to all of you, it's been a great experience for me, I've only started posting snce a year ago and it's been my favorite activity. For a reason i'm not gonna get into, I have to leave this account. So thank you all of you in game and out, it's been a great experience working with this community.

But no fear, I plan to make a new Kingsisle account sometime this summer. I'll still have my same additude and style while posting, and I'm placing a challenge out there for those who possibly know me well enough to accept. Try looking for my new account on the forums from reading my new accounts posting styles and way of talking, or typing? Also if your ondering why I'm making this post, eh I thought it be fun.

Farwell from...
Benjamin Wildcloud Lvl 90 Diviner
Stubborn Benjamin Yellowfish Lvl 50 Buccaneer
Benjamin Yellowfish Lvl 50 Musketeer

Bye
NOT THE DIVINER sniff sniff.... ok may your spells not fizzle ( I know the pain im one too )