Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

getting it soon

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I found a new computer and it will be here soon. also I have an idea about the bunnycorn, if you notice one of the pets running the track is a bunnycorn but instead of pink its blue. that made me wonder. since there's a blue bunny chocolope and a pink bunny chocolope, it might be a hybrid of one of those two with something else. and if you look the dinosaur lizard is next to the bunnycorn so it might be the key to getting it. another reason it could be the dinosaur lizard is because you will notice it has a blue horn and the bunnycorn has a blue horn. its not proven but it could be.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
I found a new computer and it will be here soon. also I have an idea about the bunnycorn, if you notice one of the pets running the track is a bunnycorn but instead of pink its blue. that made me wonder. since there's a blue bunny chocolope and a pink bunny chocolope, it might be a hybrid of one of those two with something else. and if you look the dinosaur lizard is next to the bunnycorn so it might be the key to getting it. another reason it could be the dinosaur lizard is because you will notice it has a blue horn and the bunnycorn has a blue horn. its not proven but it could be.
woo sparticus is back XD

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Are you going to try morphing the new computer with anything?

Welcome back.

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
well I got it and I love it see you guys tomorrow

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Indigo Ring on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Are you going to try morphing the new computer with anything?

Welcome back.

-Indigo
I tried with the TV, turns out it already has Netflix, and apparently you can download apps, hmm note to self "morph it with car" hopefully I can get to places fast and play flappy bird*

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

*warning I strictly advise you not to do so injuries may involve life limb or even worse blame on me for making this joke after I took all this time to make this look like a warning :/*