Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

game drop?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
from old scratch a home game dropped, its the powder keg game. is that an actual drop or intended? thank you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes sometimes you'll get a crown shop item, like the tavern games. It's a nice surprise.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
from old scratch a home game dropped, its the powder keg game. is that an actual drop or intended? thank you
Yup, those games are boss drops. They are pretty rare too. Congrats on wrestling it out of Old Scratchy.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
This is intended. There are several bosses around the Spiral that drop special housing items, including some Crowns items.

Enjoy your new game in your home, pirate! :)

~SM~

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
thanks, now my house is more interesting, I was actually farming for his head dress but this is good to now to see how many other game drops there are, nothing like saving a few crowns

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
haha, I got one from fin dorsal (but don't tell him..I have him as a companion >.>)

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
aww darn, this is cool, I wish they did that in w10 also. Hmm I may need to farm a boss for one eventually.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Go farm the Monkey King Doppelgangers. I've gotten THREE games to drop from them!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Gasp!

Congratulations! You're soooo lucky, the only remotely cool thing I've ever gotten from a boss was Phule's Wand.

Sometime later...

Me: Time to go farm Old Scratch!

Scratch: Excuse me, Captain my Captain?

Me: Ummm...nothing.

Scratch: I an' I thought so, Captain my Captain.