Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Future Powers

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Hi were all hoping book 15 is coming soon I thought I would make this thread. What powers can you think of. Say the name of the power, the class the power goes to, and what the power does. I came up with a power for buccaneers that would be cool. Ratbeard has a knockback move after his third promotion and he is a Buck so I think that we should get something similar to that. It could be called the Buccaneer slam.

So post away what ideas do you have for future powers. Make sure to include the class.

Name: Buccaneer Slam

Class: Buccaneer

It knocks back all enemies that surround the character. possibly a accuracy or dodge debuff.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Power: Steel Darkness.

Class: Swashbuckler.

When surrounded by the enemy shroud self in pitch-black darkness striking lightning fast stabs/slashes causing bleeding and -50% accuracy to foe.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For those who have a maxed witchdoctor, I would say shadow spells can be added to the talanet list. Here are the powers below for witchdoctor. This is only an educational guess,so here it is listed below.

Level 68-Shadow Burst- A ball of shadow hurled toward the traget causing a moderate amount of damage. However like all shadow spells the user get 20 % damage due to the backlash effect. only

Level 70-Summon War Oni- Summons War Oni, to fight with your crew. only

Level 75- Chaos Blast - A blast of dark Hoodoo that deals heavy damage to traget,however the user get a 20% damage due to the backlash effect. Other class can train it for a partice point

Level 77-Summon Skeleton Dargon- As the name says, it summons a skeleton dragon to fight with your crew. Other class can train it for partice point

Level 80-Hoodoo Rage-Powerful shadow spell that cause massive damage to multiple traget. But hurt the user by 20 % due to the backlash effect.Think of it as the magic version of the reckless frenzy talent. only

These spells would be nice to use.