Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funny Lil' Things

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello pirates! It's been a while since I've started a new thread. But you know, it gave me time to perfect my baking and I have an array of treats for each of you! -gestures to buffet of baked goods- Lets see... We have chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow filling, salted caramel cupcakes and cake pops, various fruity meringues, a few rows of white, dark, and milk chocolate truffles with each having a surprise ganache or filling inside, caramel coated apples with chocolate layers and with various toppings added, and the finisher, a lemon cake with rose water icing and a new lemon chiffon piece I had to handcraft added! Take your picks, I'm not limiting you! Oh, please, once you've taken some food, just sit right here, I've remodeled my house and I say, it looks wonderful! More kitchen space and materials... Lovely. I have Yum, Moolong, chamoomile, and orange spice teas, and a new Yum added tea. Please, make yourself comfortable- oh yes, as for the rest of you who aren't such fans of those drinks, take a hot chocolate! -winks-

Enough of my rambling. Now that we're all here, let me just say- it makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy that so many people have taken up the baking idea. It lets me know that you guys love me and I will always consider you my family. I feel a tear coming on.... Oh yes, that isn't the topic I was meaning, I have a story for you!

Now, in the month or so I've spent in Marleybone, I've found some items that just overload my levels of happiness with their names and how they suit me. I've found the Highlander's Outfit, which I had to stitch but it was so worth it, and probably my favorite musket ever... The Baker Rifle! It helps to complete myself and my character and I just giggle whenever I look over my character's outfit. Those two items work so well for me and it makes me feel like I'm always bringing a piece of the message boards with me on my ventures throughout the Spiral!

Have you ever found items that describe yourself or your character with their titles, appearances, or anything else I may have missed?

Ciao!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
First, thank you for the lemon cake, (those chocolate cupcakes sound a bit too sweet for me.).
Second I have also found items in game that fit my main character quite nicely. After fighting Captain Kidd for the first time (Grandpa? Nobody told me you were an actual goat!) I managed to reclaim and old family heirloom, Captain Kidd's Kit. I never knew that it had been stashed away in St. Fido's for that many years.

Red Scarlet Kidd.

P.S. Don't ask me to explain how my great grandpa is a goat, I think it was a case of adoption.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Hello pirates! It's been a while since I've started a new thread. But you know, it gave me time to perfect my baking and I have an array of treats for each of you! -gestures to buffet of baked goods- Lets see... We have chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow filling, salted caramel cupcakes and cake pops, various fruity meringues, a few rows of white, dark, and milk chocolate truffles with each having a surprise ganache or filling inside, caramel coated apples with chocolate layers and with various toppings added, and the finisher, a lemon cake with rose water icing and a new lemon chiffon piece I had to handcraft added! Take your picks, I'm not limiting you! Oh, please, once you've taken some food, just sit right here, I've remodeled my house and I say, it looks wonderful! More kitchen space and materials... Lovely. I have Yum, Moolong, chamoomile, and orange spice teas, and a new Yum added tea. Please, make yourself comfortable- oh yes, as for the rest of you who aren't such fans of those drinks, take a hot chocolate! -winks-

Enough of my rambling. Now that we're all here, let me just say- it makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy that so many people have taken up the baking idea. It lets me know that you guys love me and I will always consider you my family. I feel a tear coming on.... Oh yes, that isn't the topic I was meaning, I have a story for you!

Now, in the month or so I've spent in Marleybone, I've found some items that just overload my levels of happiness with their names and how they suit me. I've found the Highlander's Outfit, which I had to stitch but it was so worth it, and probably my favorite musket ever... The Baker Rifle! It helps to complete myself and my character and I just giggle whenever I look over my character's outfit. Those two items work so well for me and it makes me feel like I'm always bringing a piece of the message boards with me on my ventures throughout the Spiral!

Have you ever found items that describe yourself or your character with their titles, appearances, or anything else I may have missed?

Ciao!
Oh such wonderful goodies you have prepared x examines a dark chocolate truffle with awe. Tastes it and goes into a prolonged state of bliss that curls her toes. x Oh my . Such flavors have my taste buds writhing in ecstasy.

Your gift for creating such treats for our fantasy palates has the potential of crossing the line in my brain and giving me the warm fuzzies for hours.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Two weapons, both from the last update did that: the marlebonian Pistol/wand weapon and the Sphinx Staff.

The Pistol/wand was amazing. It was my first time using one of those and I fell in love with them. Even though I recently switched back, I still own that pair and I swear never to sell them.

The Sphinx Staff reminds me deeply of the only real home Omar ever had, Krockotopia. It is one of the worlds He deeply fell in love with and to this day hopes to return there.

I was also quite fond of the witchdoctor top hats in Skull Island. In fact, when I found one that I never saw before, O immediatley bought it and keep it to this day.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:

Ciao!
*winks back* Oh my goodness Emma, I have died and gone to heaven! White chocolate truffles with chocolate and cream filling... and hot chocolate! I wish I knew you in real life -- I'd give you full access to the kitchen 24/7. This reminds me, I've been writing a new story on my own, not related to pirates, but I'll tell you about it later on in this post.*

I have enjoyed many of the outfits offered in The Spiral (making me envious of buccaneers, as they seem to have super cute armor) and I have found many that I truly love. My current Marleybonian outfit, for instance. Btw thanks for telling me about those Lead Pipe weapons -- they've truly done wonders for me and are definitely the best weapons I've ever had. ^_^ A feel there's one pirate outfit, though, that rings true to my character.

We all know the Cook's Tricorn. One of the best tricorns in the skyway is totally super cute and I love the little bandanna poking out under it! Also, there's my favorite weapon that I swear I will stitch sometime when I get some crowns. This is the Sea Dog's Rapier, a fencer's sword along with a swashbuckler's dagger. This is by far the coolest thing my character has ever used! These are the two things that I love and although I have yet to see equipment related to bacon, this is the equipment that I feel resembles me the best.
~
*Now, as for that new story that I'm writing, it's kind of like the story of Charlie Bone going to Bloor's Academy, Nocent's School of the Gifted is a school for children who have exceptional talents, anything from dancing to magic. My own character, Elizabeth, is talented when it comes to literature and logic. She's got a photographic memory and a thirst for knowledge that can only be ebbed even in the slightest bit by books.

Her best friend, Emma, is gifted when it comes to cooking. This being said, she loves the sciences and alchemy, knowing many ingredients for not only pastries, but potions as well. She's an extremely smart tomboy and her favorite thing to do is to spend time around food, whether helping Cook in the kitchen or doing her cooking class with Elizabeth.

I plan on doing a character for everyone on the message boards. I currently have a character developing named Omar. He's very odd and believes in magic and lore, making him not exactly the most popular kid in school. Although Emma, Elizabeth, and a few of their friends (the names Anne and Scarlet come to mind) believe him, he still likes to spend his time alone researching the history of magic.

I don't really believe I'll develop the story very much more than a few pages, it's still just a fun idea for me and my friends on the message boards were a huge help with it. Thanks guys!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
*winks back* Oh my goodness Emma, I have died and gone to heaven! White chocolate truffles with chocolate and cream filling... and hot chocolate! I wish I knew you in real life -- I'd give you full access to the kitchen 24/7. This reminds me, I've been writing a new story on my own, not related to pirates, but I'll tell you about it later on in this post.*

I have enjoyed many of the outfits offered in The Spiral (making me envious of buccaneers, as they seem to have super cute armor) and I have found many that I truly love. My current Marleybonian outfit, for instance. Btw thanks for telling me about those Lead Pipe weapons -- they've truly done wonders for me and are definitely the best weapons I've ever had. ^_^ A feel there's one pirate outfit, though, that rings true to my character.

We all know the Cook's Tricorn. One of the best tricorns in the skyway is totally super cute and I love the little bandanna poking out under it! Also, there's my favorite weapon that I swear I will stitch sometime when I get some crowns. This is the Sea Dog's Rapier, a fencer's sword along with a swashbuckler's dagger. This is by far the coolest thing my character has ever used! These are the two things that I love and although I have yet to see equipment related to bacon, this is the equipment that I feel resembles me the best.
~
*Now, as for that new story that I'm writing, it's kind of like the story of Charlie Bone going to Bloor's Academy, Nocent's School of the Gifted is a school for children who have exceptional talents, anything from dancing to magic. My own character, Elizabeth, is talented when it comes to literature and logic. She's got a photographic memory and a thirst for knowledge that can only be ebbed even in the slightest bit by books.

Her best friend, Emma, is gifted when it comes to cooking. This being said, she loves the sciences and alchemy, knowing many ingredients for not only pastries, but potions as well. She's an extremely smart tomboy and her favorite thing to do is to spend time around food, whether helping Cook in the kitchen or doing her cooking class with Elizabeth.

I plan on doing a character for everyone on the message boards. I currently have a character developing named Omar. He's very odd and believes in magic and lore, making him not exactly the most popular kid in school. Although Emma, Elizabeth, and a few of their friends (the names Anne and Scarlet come to mind) believe him, he still likes to spend his time alone researching the history of magic.

I don't really believe I'll develop the story very much more than a few pages, it's still just a fun idea for me and my friends on the message boards were a huge help with it. Thanks guys!
The story you're working on sounds interesting, I hope to hear more about it.

Since I know you like the classical swashbuckler weaponry such as rapier and dagger, I'd though I should let you know that I found the Valencian Duellers Kit, (I think that's the right name if it's not I'll post the right one soon) it has a very nice looking rapier with an elegantly curved curved cross piece on the hilt, and a short dagger that resembles the dagger from the Marleybonean Precision Blades set. The best part about this weapon is that it is a full stabby weapon, not a stabby/slashy combo. So it can be stitched to stronger stabby weapons.

I'm not sure where to buy/find the Valencian Dueller's Kit, I found mine in the Bazaar.

(To be clear, it is not the Valencian Rapier, that's a shooty/stabby weapon)

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:

~

-blushes- Heh, I do love baking. I actually did bake some brownies myself in real life a couple nights ago- and oh my gosh, even I have to admit they came out perfectly. Mmmmm... I'm going to help myself to one now actually. XD I wish I knew ALL of you in real life. Then we could all get together and I could bake and we could all chat- one day. ONE DAY. Oh, yea, for the record, I assume we're around the same age. XD

Okay, pure awesomeness. PURE. AWESOMENESS. XD You hit my type of character perfectly. And I'm sure the message boards (especially including me) would love to see that story one day.

Ciao!