Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funny companion attacks

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Whats the funniest companion attack you're seen in the game so far? I just promoted Emmett on his final promotion on my Privateer character and I love his new attack. He shoots his gun and fumbles it and almost drops it, he then finally regains control and fires two more shots. That just made me laugh because it reminds me of my dad. He was cooking dinner one time and picked up a sausage from the frying pan and fumbled the cooking fork and caught it right before it landed on the floor. So anyway that's the funniest companion attack I've seen so far, what about you?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Captain
May 13, 2011
gotta be emmett shooting while sliding on his rear end

Captain
May 02, 2009
One time, my friend's Ratbeard did his tier 1 critical and Ratbeard jumped through the roof! It was funny, made it even funnier cause his critcal killed the target it was aimed at so It was like Ratbeard jumped through the roof and fell and an evil doer

Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
I like Bonnie Anne shooting backwards with the mirror. Just so arrogant.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Gaspard's tier 1 and 2 criticals

tier 1 he just bellyflops and slashes you. the bellyflop was halairous

tier 2 he turns into a giant hampster ball. it reminds be of sonic x which is so funny