Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

FrogFather Friday -- Wizard Mounts?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
Glad You are back FrogFather! Thank You for all you do for us! Pays my respects!

Ensign
Jun 19, 2013
I would love to have a two person mount!!!!!! I want the T-Rex mount. I love that one!

Mousy Isabel Tiller

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I like Anne's suggestion about the flying carpet - except maybe the Pirate version could be a nicer color than that pinkish one in Wizard...

Of the two-player mounts in Wizard, the t-rex is also my favorite, and would fit in Pirate because of the heavy Axteca feel in the Skull Island skyway.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
The Frogfather on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
Hello, my Pirate friends, let’s gather ‘round the lily pad for another FrogFather Friday, yeah? I know what you’re thinking…FrogFather…it’s been too long! The sad truth is I… uh… had to go see a monkey about a ship, and one thing lead to another, and let’s just say badabingbadaboom I had to lay low for a while, eh? But, it takes a little more than that to bring down the FrogFather, and now that things are on the up and up, we can get hoppin’ again.

Last time we talked about a birdie and bein’ below decks, and I’m happy to say that ships cabins are, as the hatchlings say, the bees’ knees (ohhhhh frogetabout it!). And, while I can neither confirm nor deny my involvement in anything shady, I keep hearing about this Black Market and may have to investigate, y’know, just to make sure no one is cutting into the FrogFather’s profits, capeeps?

Max! All this skull doggery makes me want to play a happy tune on my clarinet about the finer luxuries in life, am I right? Hand towels *honk* …Ship Cabin Sectionals *bleet* …class banners *beep* …creepy spider pets…well maybe not the creepy spider pets, but a frog likes to keep good company with insectible delectibles like that. Am I right or am I right? Of course, I’m right. I’m the FrogFather!

Speaking of the finer things in life, how about those pillows you can find all over Skull Island? I hear there’s been some fun events going on where Pirates can get a bit of that exclusive Crowns currency. Yeah. Yeah. A Pillow Fight. It all sounds a bit soft in the middle to FrogFather, but THOSE CROWNS! Excuse my drool, friends. Those Crowns make the undergrounds go rounds, and if collecting a mountain of pillows could get me more crowns? I’m hopping on top o’ this pile King of the Hill style!

So now that we’ve got our pleasantries and how da ya dos out of the way here, how about a question for you all to mull over like a fine plate of fly wing bowtie pasta? I’ve been thinking about the things you pirates ride to get from place to place. “Mounts” is what you call them, right? If it’s up to me, the Frogfather prefers to be carried around in luxury. Have you seen that Mander Palanquin mount from Krokotopia? That’s just about my speed . . . except max would be doing the carrying instead of some manders. He’s well paid, no worries. Anyway, that Mander Palanquin, it’s usually reserved for Wizards see, but I could see a few richer pirates or three riding around on that mount here in Skull Island. Speaking of which, what other mounts usually reserved for Wizards could you see a Pirate parading around on?

Thanks for the conversation, friends! It’s always a pleasure, and it’s been too long. We’ll be sure to do this again sometime, and I hope you’re finding new and fun ways to keep busy in the world of Piracy, Black Markets, and…Pillow Fights.

We'll see you and your bunnicorn (and your bunnicorn hybrid?) next time!

Ciao Mein,

FrogFather
I could see a pirate on the 3 headed 3 person mount (the fire storm ice one), because it's just cool and something I would be fighting

~ Erin lvl 64

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Frogfather, you have no idea how worried I was after your previous unusually long absence in the forums since your previous post! Thank you for returning to the usual Frogfather Friday posts! We hope you won't have to be absent for that too long again.

To the topic at hand... what mount in Wizard101 would I want to have in Pirate101? Glad you asked. I would like to have the Gold-Wraught Eagle because that mechanical eagle's got some gold built on it's body. I would like to ride that mount in P101!

Overall, it's really great to have you back, Frogfather! Please don't worry us Pirates like that again.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I could totally see a pirate (probably a witchdoctor) riding around on a bone dragon (Scrimshaw drake in P101).

Ensign
Feb 23, 2014
I know this is sort of topic.....well sort of.

But how about food items being mounts. Like a banana that burger that hopes and all the parts of the sandwich separates. Or an apple pie that spins around I know everyone loves apple pie.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Please note that the arrival of Wonkey the Donkey does not abrogate the need for more pony color choices, as far as I am concerned.

Wonky is kinda cute though.

-Indigo

Ensign
Mar 26, 2015
Two people mounts or three people mounts! I like the idea of the 'pennyfarthing' mount in the game, so why not have a two-seated pennyfarthing bike?

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
Tiki waverider and that boat from the fishing bundle.