Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Free crowns videos kind of uneven day to day

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Okay so I've been having this problem where I had one video a day the it turned to none so I got 30 crowns, doesnt sound to bad right? Well wrong in one day I got from 30 to 1130 crowns. All from videos I'm not a member so I got nothing better to do plus the videos were really short but doesn't this kind of seem wrong to you? The videos should be evened out rather than just 0-3 a day to a ton. Can you change this?

-Jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

As you say, the number of videos each day changes. This is intended based on variable availability of content to watch and is not likely to change.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 10, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dancing ninja on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Wait what video's?
You can earn crowns by watching videos in game, go to the top of your screen ( where the pull down menu is ) select crown shop, go down list and find "earn crowns" click on that.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
dancing ninja on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Wait what video's?
You can earn Crowns by watching the videos that you can see when you press the Earn Crowns Button. The way you get the Earn Crowns Button on screen is to go to Options under the pull down menu Help and Options (the Orange Cog Wheel on the far right), choose Adjust Advanced Game Play Options (the 2nd joystick), and change the Earn Crowns Button to "Show". When you first click the Earn Crowns Button, you will have to install Adobe's Flash Player before you can watch the Videos. If you don't have administrative privileges on your computer, you may have to ask the person that does to install the program for you. The install process does not work from the Adobe website since P101 is not one of the install choices there.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2012
That is so cool. Thanks guys.