Food Based Product

AuthorMessage
Honey Buncher
Dec 21, 2009
Bonjour!

Avez-vous faime? (Are you hungry?)
Then make some food based products, meaning weapons that shoot food! I challenge you to make some weaponry that either shoots delicious stuff, or a weapon made of delicious stuff!

Here's mine, the Muffin Machinegun, shoots muffins at rapidfire rates.

Au'revoir mes amis!

Puppy Lover
Oct 27, 2009
Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
x Giggles x An idea from Emma, Chocolate rain grenades.

Administrator
You people and your food talk! I swear I've gained 10 pounds just reading Tavern posts early in the morning and getting hungry.

*Places Frozen Corn Dog Nunchucks on the table and walks away*

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
You people and your food talk! I swear I've gained 10 pounds just reading Tavern posts early in the morning and getting hungry.

x Laughing out loud and getting strange looks from family x Jack you are brilliant. The Corn Dog Nunchucks are not only brilliant but the way you did it is classic. That was just priceless. x Bows to Sensei x

Puppy Lover
Dec 13, 2009
Forever Friend
Feb 29, 2012

Ah, but the corn dogs are a lie! And you have me to blame for that.

"Mademoiselle highlander, I believe you 'ave confused yourself vith zee cake..."

Oh yea! As for weapons, heh, too many to name. Maybe a celery katana or a croissant shuriken... Mmm... A chocolate filled croissant shuriken would probably result in me eating it before I could throw it at people. And I know more! This thread combines two of my favorite things- baking and weaponry! Definitely a medieval flail with a donut attached... Mmm....

Ciao!

Puppy Lover
Oct 15, 2012

MMM! Corn dog Nunchucks sound good! I will now be obese....

Honey Buncher
Dec 21, 2009